How many Machine Head fans are out there? Most people i know hate that kind of music. I think it's some of the best music to date. Great musicians.

So basically, what does everyone think about MH?
Machine F**king Head \m/
ive been wanting to check em out, mind naming some good songs/better albums by em?
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Quote by daniel c b
ive been wanting to check em out, mind naming some good songs/better albums by em?

They are all amazing. But to get started, try out:
The Blackening
Through The Ashes Of Empires
Burn My Eyes

For songs specifically, try:
Davidian
Old
Halo
Clenching The Fists Of Dissent
Aesthetics Of Hate
Now I Lay Thee Down
Imperium
Machine F**king Head \m/
Last edited by TechMetal at Jan 7, 2010,
Burn My Eyes and The Blackening are jaw dropping. I haven't listened to a lot of their other stuff except for imperium and ten ton hammer, both of which are awesome
I'm a fan of their new stuff and old stuff. Burning Red and Supercharger are pretty... meh. A lot of people I know dislike them. Usually without any actual merit. Just the usual "not br00talz" arguments.
Pretty sure they have a gigantic thread already.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Seaneh
Saw 'em live with Metallica. I got goosebumps during Halo.

Yeah, i saw them with metallica on december 10
Machine F**king Head \m/
I absolutely LOVED The Blackening, but the other stuff isn't half as good. Some really good songs here and there in their discography but no album they've ever released touches their last one.
Although Blackening is slightly overrated and Rob's vocals do get really annoying sometimes.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
In a serious note, I actually LOVE The Blackening, I listened to that album for days again and again when I first had it. Good stuff there. Don't like their nu-metalish stuff. But the Thrashy stuff yeah its good.

Anyways Vio-lence kicks as.
The Blackening's pretty awesome and Burn My Eyes is pretty damn good as well, I've been meaning to listen to Through The Ashes... and The More Things Change but haven't gotten round to it.

I'll be seeing them in February with Hatebreed, Bleeding Through and All Shall Perish, should be good.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm