Short and sweet; GASing for a Les Paul Junior. Love neck pickups, but I can't afford one of the VOS reissues. Turned out what I was looking at was made of alder with a maple neck despite being meant as a vintage-style Les Paul Junior copy. Then I found this;

http://www.rondomusic.com/ad201hs.html

Neck pickup + All-mahogany + Trans cherry - half the cost of what I was looking at before = Love. That said though, after playing a few I'm not as insanely positive about Agile as most Agile owners are, so I'd like to know the conditions of Rondo's return policy since I couldn't find what I wanted under the returns section.

Also, as long as I'm here, how do you unscrew the soapbar P-90? There are no screws on it other than the pole pieces unlike humbuckers, other single-coils or the dogear P-90's.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
For the return policy, if you don't like it for whatever reason, I think you have 30 days, to return it, but you have to pay the shipping.

But if something is wrong with it, like neck warped etc, you can send it back for a refund a new one, or get a little bit of money backif the problem isn't so bad.

They have the best customer service I've ever seen.

As for the p90's, the two screws on the outside are what adjusts it.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ