Yeah, another acoustic cover. I really dig this song, especially the acoustic version. The recording job is obviously very poorly done. I'm home for the winter and only have Garageband and an acoustic guitar. DEAL WITH IT! But, please let me know what you think. At this point it's not entirely done and I may finish it, may not. depends.

Anyways: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/jasonmetal+love/
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Jan 9, 2010,
very good, i'm a huge fan of manc orch and i think youre voice suits the song rather well. obviously theres nothing special about the guitar in this song but i do think youre singing is quite adequate, but a little shaky on the higher parts. still, well done.
Thank you! I actually tried to be shaky and crack my voice on the high parts. There's a video of these guys preforming this song acoustic and he does the same thing, sorry if that was interpreted wrong!
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
Thank you! I actually tried to be shaky and crack my voice on the high parts. There's a video of these guys preforming this song acoustic and he does the same thing, sorry if that was interpreted wrong!

yeah thats the exact thing though, it either happens naturally or not at all imo. yours sounds very much forced or unnatural to me, where his cracks and imperfections are just characteristic of how he naturally sings.
I know what you mean, and yeah I agree.

By the way, I finished the cover and it's up in full on my profile now if anyone wants to re-listen to it.
Portugal. The Man »–