Tried an old Kramer at guitar center, the guitar is actually 90 percent identical to my original one, same color, same pickups, only differences are this one has maple fretboard, and it's made in the US not Korea (even though i have my doubts about it, since the pickups say Designed By Seymour Duncan, like my Korean made Kramer did).

I used to not be able to play anything but that guitar, but now when i tried this one, it felt weird, like my fingers AND hand were not comfortable with it.

I guess i got so used to playing my Warlock so the Kramer's neck feels weird.

I'm looking into getting a second guitar, but not sure what to get. I even tried a Les Paul, and i never liked them, but now the LP neck feels great, except that i wish it wasn't painted :-( but more of a natural satin finish.

So i don't know whether i should get a darker sounding guitar or brighter one ? Mahogany body with rosewood fretboard, or some guitar with alder/maple combo.

My Warlock sounds dark now through the Vox, but the Vox seems like a rather dark amp to me anyway, not enough mids, that's why i got the crybaby,yeah I did the trick cos i read Michael Schenker did it LOL wah pedal for mid boost. I think i need to get a different speaker.

Budget ? Hmmmmm considering not getting one right away,and that i maybe able to do lay away, I would say around 400 dollars or so.
Guitars: Agile AL-2000 FR / B.C. Rich Warlock
Amps: Vox Lil Night Train / Vox AC4TV8 / Dean Markley K-150
Rack: ADA MP-1 / ADA MP-2 / Quadraverb / Rocktron Hush (definitely need a power amp)
Some pedals, some other stuff
Hahahaha and Guitar Center is trying to sell the Kramer for 399, and advertised it as Kramer USA FR, when the pickups have the cover on them "Designed by Seymour Duncan" and the serial number confirms it's made in Korea.
Guitars: Agile AL-2000 FR / B.C. Rich Warlock
Amps: Vox Lil Night Train / Vox AC4TV8 / Dean Markley K-150
Rack: ADA MP-1 / ADA MP-2 / Quadraverb / Rocktron Hush (definitely need a power amp)
Some pedals, some other stuff