So the wheater i getting warmer eh? Were almost breaking cold RECORDS here.
And its starting to piss me off... its never been this cold for years here and they say its getting warmer bullshit. I would love some heat... hate this cold shit...

Now i have spoken my mind. Thank you.
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Climate change refers to more extremes of weather.

Your bullshit "observation" <<<<<<<<< The opinion of all of the world's scientific organisations.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Masilla
So the wheater i getting warmer eh? Were almost breaking cold RECORDS here.
And its starting to piss me off... its never been this cold for years here and they say its getting warmer bullshit. I would love some heat... hate this cold shit...

Now i have spoken my mind. Thank you.

Climat?

Wheather?

Profound mis-understanding of the concept of global warming?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Cow nipple.
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by Masilla
Cow nipple.

lolwut
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
here is a simple analogy for a simple mind.

if you take a coin and flip it, you'll get roughly half and half, heads and tails. if you weight it slightly, you might get say 75% heads, 25% tails. this doesn't mean that, at some points, you won't get long runs of tails. you probably will. there will be variations in the averages.

you can think of 'climate' and 'weather' as being like this. even whilst the climate is changing in one direction, it is still possible to have exceptional cases of weather in the other direction.

on another note, it is also worth pointing out that in the UK at least (and probably in a few other countries), global warming would actually manifest itself with much colder temperatures, as melting ice caps change the gulf stream which keeps the UK milder than its latitude would suggest.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.