http://www.jacksonguitars.com/news/index.php?display_article=83

check out the demmelition

there are not many pictures im afraid

edit: just looked on the jackson site, more info coming jan 14th
Last edited by jkielq91 at Jan 8, 2010,
I don't like this new "V" model.

The rest are just guitars which already existed... unfortunately no really NEW guitar with a new shape or something :/

The JS models just suck...
C4C?

Take a look at my profile!
theres a 7 string thats not a custom or sig model coming out, thats good

heres a preview of corey bealieus sig due out this year

http://www.deanguitars.tv/userpics/lib9b/l_5b725a634eff4fe49ee9cd09fa1a20b7.jpg
Last edited by jkielq91 at Jan 8, 2010,
^ Oh the irony
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
That 7-string has a huge headstock. Apart from that, nothing too new. Jackson really aren't getting much attention these days, it seems like everyone in metal is playing ESP and Ibanez now.
Quote by Reeen
I don't like this new "V" model.

The rest are just guitars which already existed... unfortunately no really NEW guitar with a new shape or something :/

The JS models just suck...
I will disagree with you there.

I have a JS Kelly, and I play it a lot more then any of my other mid-high end Jackson's. It is an older model, so it's made out of a higher quality wood (I'm guessing alder), but it's still the JS Series.

The pickups suck, but I changed them for a JB/Jazz. The rest of the guitar is just fine and hold tunes extremely well when set up right.
I like the look of the 7 string. Finally a Jackson 7 other then the COW signature.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
I'm really interested in the 7-string soloist but I hope the headstock doesn't look TOO big :S
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
play one of the japanese JS (they were the first ones they made of that model), then say they suck...

I have one and its my goto worker. Swapped the pups for a 59 and a bill lawrence. I use my DK2 as the backup..

you think they suck, back it up with something.
yeah i cant comment on the Indian made jacksons. Never played one, or even seen one for that matter

I hear they use cedro wood or whatever? there already is a significant difference. My Jap JS has an alder body.
Quote by haz_uk
He was probably referring to the Indian made js models, I owned a pinstripe rhoads from that series and it sucked so hard I returned it.
I think my Kelly is from India and it plays perfectly fine.

Again, holds tuning well, plays well, and sounds great after I changed the pickups.
EMGs as stock wraghaghahaga. Especially on the 7string, they'll have the oversized routing and then I'll want to punch things because I can't even swap them for passives without a gap.
the 7-string looks kinda like a cross between an Ibanez S series and a Schecter
Gear:
Ernie Ball MusicMan JP7
Schecter Hellraiser 006
Mesa Boogie Road King s.2
Mesa Boogie 4x12 Recto cab

Ibanez Keeley TS-9
TC Electronics G-Force
Amp Gizmo
Voodoo Labs GCX
Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro
I'm hoping for a rr24 with two pickups. either that or Ill make it my self, which I'd rather not.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
I'm hoping for a rr24 with two pickups. either that or Ill make it my self, which I'd rather not.

ESP SV, though you might have to import it from asia/europe thanks to certain claims by jackson.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Fender is destroying this company. I'm more excited about what ESP has to offer this year, mainly the MH-327. Anyhow, Jackson is just recycling last years models. The cheaper Demmel is kinda sweet, though.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
the JS models stand for Jackson Student and are for people who just started. they suck
Give me any good reasons why they suck and I'll beleive you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJqFe36gSgw

Does the Warbringer guitarist look like a beginner?
Quote by JagStang5246
Fender is destroying this company. I'm more excited about what ESP has to offer this year, mainly the MH-327. Anyhow, Jackson is just recycling last years models. The cheaper Demmel is kinda sweet, though.
On Fender buying Jackson:

"This had short term negative consequences, as much of the artists who were on the company's roster list in the 1980s and 1990s left to endorse other guitar companies. Though significantly improved since the buyout, interference by FMIC is still stated to be a problem with Jackson, Most however see that some of the new things that FMIC has instituted, such as the fairly low prices on high end USA models and improved quality in lowerend models that the company will begin to experience a turnaround."

*quote Wikipedia.
Last edited by DIMEBAGLIVEDON at Jan 8, 2010,
Ive been wanting to try and maybe get 7 string guitar. Im gonna have to try that out, and maybe Ill save up for one.
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight