i need a tab, like metal style, i just finished stillborn and cowboys from hell but im srta outta ideas, like an intermediate metal song would be nice
Quote by thamason69
i need a tab, like metal style, i just finished stillborn and cowboys from hell but im srta outta ideas, like an intermediate metal song would be nice

How about Ad Astra, by Arcturus
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Laid to Rest - Lamb of God

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

funny i can already play laid to rest and omerta, ashes of tha wake was one kick as album
Prefered tuning?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Arch Enemy songs then.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
I have more suggestions but those given so far should keep you busy a slight while.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
I have more suggestions but those given so far should keep you busy a slight while.

ya should just chuck em in for somethin ta do
This song has one of the best acoustic intros i have heard to date and the whole song is great as well. If somebody could post a tab on this song it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Quote by mx520rider
This song has one of the best acoustic intros i have heard to date and the whole song is great as well. If somebody could post a tab on this song it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

wat.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by mx520rider

likwise.....what? which song?
sorry i thought i put the song title in there...its called wanted man(acoustic) by Rev Theory. They did a pretty good job on it