Page 1 of 2
I need to get this ****ing thing sorted out.

Every time a man gets an erection, the foreskin automatically goes back, no longer protecting the head of the penis. (please pit dont quote that)

Well this isnt the case for me, I get an erection and the foreskin still COMPLETELY shields the head of my penis. I can pull back manually but it hurts real bad. I have not had sex because of this as i'm afraid something might happen, as explained in an article I read just now.

Is there a better explination as to why this happens to me? For my own sake, I hope i'm over reacting.
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Quote by ehlert99
I never thought mine protected the head? you circumsized right?

I have foreskin...
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Better explanation, your dick is to small to move the foreskin. Other than that go to the ****ing doctor
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Quote by geeve420
Better explanation, your dick is to small to move the foreskin. Other than that go to the ****ing doctor

I was actually hoping the pit would say something along the lines of "lol this happens all the time, its nout to worry about"

I wanted to save the embarresment of the doctors.
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by extrememetal94
I was actually hoping the pit would say something along the lines of "lol this happens all the time, its nout to worry about"

I wanted to save the embarresment of the doctors.

more embarrassing than not being able to bang some hot chick cause your pen0r hurts?
I really hope I have a small penis.
Quote by vivalasteve
you shouldn't be embarassed to see a doc, thats their job man, they're like car mechanics for people...except they usually don't spit dip on the floor and have dirty fu**ing hands....
They think they know who I am....all they know is I love to kill.
it does happen often, if you pull your foreskin back then bang one out it should eventually become normal
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.

I was being a smart ass! really go to the doctor, especially if it hurts!! What the **** is wrong with people?!
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Last edited by geeve420 at Jan 8, 2010,
ITT: TS makes excuses as to why no one wants to sex him up to the MAX.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by ehlert99
you provided a sig

Your an ass.
Quote by vivalasteve
Just pull it back every now and then, it was the same for me when I was 8. I just started playing with it, and now it goes back with no problem.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by SG_dave
i got the same thing man. i always thought that was normal for uncircumsized penis.

it's not the norm - but it's not uncommon. Bottom line is, if it's not causing you any pain/problem then it isn't one.
I had a friend who had similar issues. He went to the doctor, they recommended he got circumcised and apparently everything was in working order after that.
Quote by Finnepinne
Just pull it back every now and then, it was the same for me when I was 8. I just started playing with it, and now it goes back with no problem.

It's really hard. I even have to master bate with two hands, can you imagine how retarded that is?

I can never have sex bcause of this..

And there is absolutely no way in hell i'm getting rid of my foreskin because of this.
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by Rocking-Rob
it's not the norm - but it's not uncommon. Bottom line is, if it's not causing you any pain/problem then it isn't one.

yeah, there's no pain for me. I can pull it back but not all the way. I suppose it numbs the sensation a bit and makes me last longer
Even if you do have a foreskin (which most of us do anyway), you should still be able to pull it back so that the whole helmet is visible. You can go to a hospital and get some of the skin removed quite easily. Excess skin is most likely the problem.

Either that or you could just have a full blown circumcision, but then you'd be Jewish.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Jan 8, 2010,
I have this and it doesnt limit me from doing anything. IF YOU KNOW WHATTA MEAN BROTHA
Gear:

Fender American Strat, texas specials
Fender Tele Baja
VOX AC15
Ibanez Analog Delay
Boss Keeley Blues Driver
Katana boost
Dunlop Wah
Once again man, not being an idiot, but the smart thing to do is see a doctor. If it's as bad as you describe and you think it'll limit your sex life later, get 'er taken care of now. This would be far more embarrassing to walk in to the doctor's at 45 and have them say "Man, you should have done this when you approached this Pit about it years ago"
My dick is like this. I don't consider it a problem i've heards it's pretty common. If it really bothers you, you can stretch it gradually over time.
I have the same problem as you do.

I can't retract my foreskin much, so I do have phimosis, however it doesn't hurt me when I use it daily
People with the problem? How can you still have sex? Because i'm adamant that I cant..

Please reply.
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by extrememetal94
I need to get this ****ing thing sorted out.

Every time a man gets an erection, the foreskin automatically goes back, no longer protecting the head of the penis. (please pit dont quote that)

Well this isnt the case for me, I get an erection and the foreskin still COMPLETELY shields the head of my penis. I can pull back manually but it hurts real bad. I have not had sex because of this as i'm afraid something might happen, as explained in an article I read just now.

Is there a better explination as to why this happens to me? For my own sake, I hope i'm over reacting.

Oh yeah.. same here.. uhuh.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
my mate had that, could be phimosis like someone has already said. he had to get circumsized, was in ridiculous pain for a few months and could barely walk, but now he's fine
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I have a similar problem to you, when i get an erection, I can't fully pull it back over the head. it doesnt hurt when i do nothing to it, but it just doesnt go all the way back.

Wierdly enough, when i have sex, it goes back and it doesnt hurt at all

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
my mate had that, could be phimosis like someone has already said. he had to get circumsized, was in ridiculous pain for a few months and could barely walk, but now he's fine
Haha! Nothing to be scared of then. My mate had the same thing, and he was in discomfort for a week, but nothing that stopped him walking or anything. But seriously, his dad had the same problem and I think maybe his uncle or something too? It can be hereditary anyway.
I have a foreskin too but it doesn't really cover my head anymore when I have an erection. Like not at all. Have you considered maybe cutting away some foreskin?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Sounds to me like your foreskin is too tight. You need to stretch that mother****er!
It may take a couple of months but you'll get there!

I think this is the first time I've ever given genuine advice in the pit
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
I have the same thing and it isn't a problem at all
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
well in the UK most people arnt circumsized, and i have this problem, and so did my dad. u need to get circumsized. my dad's slit open.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Hey dude,

I had this as a kid. I went to the doctor and he simply forced my foreskin back (yeah sounds ****ed up, but didnt really hurt).

Ever since then the problem is gone (this is twenty years ago) but it does look as if I'm circumcised, which I am not. My foreskin is simply to tight so it's constantly retracted.
Nevertheless I never had any bad experiecne with it in regards to hygiene or health problems.

hope you're going to get it "fixed" 'cause its nothing to stress out about.

Any questions, PM me.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Page 1 of 2