Hi guys!
THinking of replacing the REd Lace Sensor bridge pickup on my Strat DEluxe Plus The other 2 are the original silver and blue LS - excellent!)... I find the Red too harsh/bright/screamy.
Any ideas for prog rock/blues type of style that would work in combination with the other 2 pickups and Turbo Rat, Sd1, Ibanez DE7 pedals and Vox Valvetronix amp?
Thanks
Try turning the tone pot down a bit, first?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Chikao42
Try turning the tone pot down a bit, first?

I'd go with this first. If you haven't wired a tone knob to the bridge I'd do that first. Even if you decide you still don't like the pickup after doing this it's a useful modification to make.
Quote by aaronni
I'd go with this first. If you haven't wired a tone knob to the bridge I'd do that first. Even if you decide you still don't like the pickup after doing this it's a useful modification to make.

I recommend replacing the pickup AND doing this. The best thing a strat player can do.
Hi! It's a deluxe plus, so it has the TBX control wired to the bridge pickup. I'm really after a pickup recommendation, not tweaking advice.