lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
I searchbared and didn´t find a thread on them, though I was nearly sure that there´s been one......

I gave them a listen a while ago, now they´ll play on a festival in may at the same days as Slime, so I think I´ll see them.

http://www.myspace.com/rabidreaction

so when you write here also tell me if the Angry Samoans are worth seeing life as they are playing at the following day....
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I love The Freeze. Talking Bombs is one of my favourite songs.

Don't know about the Angry Samoans live though
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
DempseyPunk
go fly some kites
1,175 IQ
Angry Samoans still play o.O

On topic, i f*cking love the freeze. I picked up a "this is boston, not LA" cd for 2 bucks and fell in love.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
I tabbed out all their songs from Boston Not L.A.

I was hella surprised when they weren't hardcore but their music was excellent. Hella surprised.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Prince
born to lose
390 IQ
go see the angry samoans... they are still great live
charliezard!
1,337 IQ
I approve of this band.
I really like their A Deadly Duo split.
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by axeslash
I was hella surprised when they weren't hardcore but their music was excellent. Hella surprised.

I was surprised that I still really like their music though they´re from the USA from a time when there wasn´t much good coming from there.......similar to today

Quote by RizzoWashburn
You did a terrible job searching because a made a Freeze thread a year or so ago.

I searched for "The Freeze" and only these best CDs of all time threads came up from Punk&Ska.......I looked at 9 pages and then it ended, so take what you are saying!