Page 1 of 2
ehh...looks okay.
Personally Yngwie's tone isnt for me; too thin, but thats the strat sound i suppose.
I'd understand you liking it, what with your avatar and everything.
Yeah me too. SD is supposed to be making individual position pickups plus a complete set package to drop in a Strat. Yngwie will be at NAMM 2010 so be looking for a demo soon I expect!
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return
so does seymour duncan have a better canteen than dimarzio?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
never been too keen on the dimarzio yjm. too low out put with out the twang. only good thing was the quietness of it

We'll see how these turn out
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Wonder if this'll cure his bridge pickup tone. I've always liked his neck pickup tone(Albeit it could use some more balls), but his bridge tone has always left me with something to be desired.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Dave_Mc

what yngwie would of said "unleash the focking fury, i`m going for a burger(s) and coke"

he kept his switch from dimarzio quiet
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Jan 8, 2010,
Quote by Dave_Mc

Larry had to kick him out from Dimarzio because he unleashed the fury on his dog after drinking too much at Larry's birthday party. Or so they were saying at the SD forums about a month ago.
^^

^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

no, better donuts I think.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
no, better donuts I think.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
hey, i'm trying my best!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
hey, i'm trying my best!

and I already got the donuts in there...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
and I already got the donuts in there...

Maybe it should be more donuts, not better donuts. Yngwie seems like a quantity>quality kind of guy.
One night, while drunk, Yngwie mistook the stockpile of HS-3s as tiny little eclairs.

But seriously, I have a feeling that these pickups will be just Dimarzios with SeymourDuncan on the front, maybe a LITTLE deviation from the original design.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by littlephil
Maybe it should be more donuts, not better donuts. Yngwie seems like a quantity>quality kind of guy.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yngwie heard duncan makes good donuts so he left dimarzio
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Can we get through an yngwie thread without Donut jokes?

P.S i wonder if he likes cream or jelly filled? Is that the secret to shred?
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm
If I ever get a single coil guitar you can guarantee these will be on my wish list.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
HAHA, one more reason for me to brag to my friend about SD Go Yngwie!
I am a Stephenist
Quote by AngusPetrucci

i dunno, but that might be part of the secret to getting such a fat tone out of single coils...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by littlephil

What are you douches like five? Who the heck cares how fat he is. He's been off the sauce for a while now so the dog theory, while funnier than the fat jokes, is probably not true. Regardless how fat the man is, he has more technique than any of us could ever dream. Just enjoy his music without making fat jokes; that's just damn stupid.
Quote by yngwie ripoff
What are you douches like five? Who the heck cares how fat he is. He's been off the sauce for a while now so the dog theory, while funnier than the fat jokes, is probably not true. Regardless how fat the man is, he has more technique than any of us could ever dream. Just enjoy his music without making fat jokes; that's just damn stupid.

Fatty Fat Fat

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
yngwie's music rules, but I'm still gonna go for the cheap joke every time...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by AngusPetrucci
Can we get through an yngwie thread without Donut jokes?

You even have to ask?!
He clearly likes both.

Quote by yngwie ripoff

Are you his butler? Do you fetch him donuts in the morning?
Schecter Blackjack ATX C1 FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (w/ Jimmmy Page wiring kit & Dimarzio Air Norton/Tone Zone)
Blackstar HT5s
POD X3 Live
You people bumped this thread just to make more donut jokes....

Let's keep it on topic here, it's not about donuts, it's about his move to Seymour Dunkin'.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by yngwie ripoff
Immature, immature, immature.

Fanboy, fanboy, fanboy... Lighten up ffs.

this thread

i wonder what his secret is to get that smooth, creamy tone?
although these new pickups will add some much needed weight to some of his playing
*rimshot*
Quote by n00bje
Fanboy, fanboy, fanboy... Lighten up ffs.

No I'm not going to lighten up. If you all want to talk about his move to Duncan, do so. If you want to talk about if he is fat, talk about that in your own posts, and not in this one. I'm sure the person that originally posted this topic had a different conversation in mind.
Probably not dude.

its cool he has gone over, but so what? as mentioned they will probably just be rebranded Dimarzios,

so unless your the real yngwie, either chil out and realise its all a bit of fun, or jut stop coming back here if it offends you that we are cheerfully calling a fat guy....um well fat?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Page 1 of 2