does anyone know anything about the squier 20th anniversary strats made in 2002?

I have an affinity strat from that year and the only info I have found is that they had colours that only was used that year and a neckplate with a special engraving.

I want to know if there is any thing else that is different from the regular production strat.
erm made like a Japanese Squier Strat.

thats the only way i could really differentiate te strat to any others. they were really nicely made.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
I think its very well made but it says made in china

it feels just like a regular affinity in weight.
well you must have gotten a nice affinity because the one i played, played like a japanese squier a friend of mine used to have.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
you guys should check out young guitars ( www.youngguitars.com ) i play in a band called Restruct ( www.itunes.com/restruct ) and just had one built for me. it is by far the best guitar i have ever played seen or heard. tone and sustain is crazy, they invented a new pick up design called the polyfield pick up. it really is a guitar players guitar. action, tone, options, quality made in the usa only bad ass machines. i will never play anything else again....period. check em out!
Quote by restructmusic
you guys should check out young guitars ( www.youngguitars.com ) i play in a band called Restruct ( www.itunes.com/restruct ) and just had one built for me. it is by far the best guitar i have ever played seen or heard. tone and sustain is crazy, they invented a new pick up design called the polyfield pick up. it really is a guitar players guitar. action, tone, options, quality made in the usa only bad ass machines. i will never play anything else again....period. check em out!

*reported*
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Made in 2002 typically in China, or Indonesia. Its basically an Affinity (not basically it IS an Affinity) The only difference between these and a typical Affinity is the engraved neck plate.

I own one in baltic blue I also own a 20th Anniversary P bass as well in the same color.

These commemorated the 20th anniversary of Squier guitars, and came in black, 3 tone sunburst, british racing green (limited edition color) baltic blue and I believe white.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.