well guys, ive spent 4 1/2 months playing guitar and i decided to put my first 2 guitar covers up on youtube. if you guys dont mind, check it out and please share your constructive critisizm. THANKS

Here are the links:
Chop Suey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsouwmVTkrw

My Curse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9vzedSoLE
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Make sure are not bending the strings when you fret them

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
was that something that you noticed i was doing? which song?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
My Curse Review (I don't know Chop Suey)

First impressions: Stop anchoring! Lift your pinky or ring finger off the guitar. It's a bad habit IMO, but some consider it ok to do.

Intro: Off time a little, but decent for your time playing guitar.

Second riff: Good job with the pinch harmonics. You played it pretty clean, and you are bending when you are fretting, but that'll go away as your finger strength grows.

Chorus: Work on your timing. You also made a little mistake, but that's due to your memory of the song and really had nothing to you wth your guitar.

1:29 mark: Work on your timing again. You are hitting the barre chords (I think they are barre chords) in the riff to early.

3:13 mark: Clean that up.

Towards the end of the song: Ending a little to early. Your timing was a little off.

3.5/5. Pretty good for four months. Work on your timing. I'd suggest guitar pro or the free version of guitar pro, TuxGuitar to play along too. That's how I fixed my timing issues.
If you want to make it easier and cleaner sounding, practice using your pinky.
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.