Just been wondering, is there anyone around the Londonderry area or anywhere in Northern Ireland who could change two EL34 tubes for me and bias the amp?

I'm willing to travel anywhere around Northern Ireland.

Please post where you are from, this thread could be helpful to all us folk in Northern Ireland who seem to get stuck when looking for help!
Why not try Matchett's Music in Belfast (the rock one)? I know they do work on guitars but they could have someone that works with amps as well. Or even Marcus Music (again, in Belfast). There's also a small instrument shop in Maghera, which might be closer to you, called Danny Otterson's.

I can't say I've ever had any personal experience with what you're looking done but if I were ever in doubt, the first thing I would do is give them a shout just to see if they have any notion of how to change the tubes and bias the amp for you.
Quote by decky1990
Why not try Matchett's Music in Belfast (the rock one)? I know they do work on guitars but they could have someone that works with amps as well. Or even Marcus Music (again, in Belfast). There's also a small instrument shop in Maghera, which might be closer to you, called Danny Otterson's.

I can't say I've ever had any personal experience with what you're looking done but if I were ever in doubt, the first thing I would do is give them a shout just to see if they have any notion of how to change the tubes and bias the amp for you.

Ahh yes I've heard of Danny Otterson's, it's not far from me! Thanks man!