ew, seriously? Wrong forum by the way.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jfreyvogel
Doesn't Crabcore have to do with the way you play the song, not the song itself?

for modern crabcore you need some synth aswell
From Wiki:

"Unlike almost all other genres and sub-genres of music, crabcore is defined not by aural motifs, tones, lyrical content, or specific instrument ensembles; but rather by physical gesticulations and contortions of the arms and legs of individual band members during live performances of their music."

You can't really write a Crabcore song....
Quote by jfreyvogel
From Wiki:

"Unlike almost all other genres and sub-genres of music, crabcore is defined not by aural motifs, tones, lyrical content, or specific instrument ensembles; but rather by physical gesticulations and contortions of the arms and legs of individual band members during live performances of their music."

You can't really write a Crabcore song....

Crabcore?! seriously, what the hell. How is it even possible to define a musical genre but something that has nothing to do with music. Crabcore should be a type of dance or something in theory.

*Writes generic chug, to claim it as crabcore* I'll chuck it up later
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Sounds like a shitty TDWP. I don't see any difference from typical metalcore/post hardcore. How do you write a crabcore song? Write what the player should do above the music?
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]