I got a new song up. I'd like some feedback. I'll definitely crit back. Thanks.
nice tune, short and sweet. the buzzing sound at :21 really annoys me i gotta say

:44 is nice, i like the jazzy bass line that comes through right there

i think the quality of the recording adds alot to this piece i think, it contributes to the atmospheric nature of it.

overall it sounds good. it could work well as an intro or something like that. good work
Pretty good. I like how all the instruments work together in the piece. My only complaint is that it is a bit too short. The recording quality is definitely one of its strong points and helps the music "work".

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22880758#post22880758
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Had to open it in IE since Firefox kept stuffing up *shudders*

When I first heard the opening, the "popping sound" as stated above, I was pretty sceptical of just how well it would fit into the song. But eventually it did

My only problem was the slight timing issues at the start, although the timing got progressively better throughout the song. Other than that, it definitely has potential to be made longer, and I would definitely consider doing so.

Otherwise, its a pretty neat little piece. I particularly liked from 0:38 onwards. Good work

Crit my ambient piece? - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1259221
i liked the overall feel of the song and how the instruments complimented each, maybe try to expand so its not so short? I don't know but I like what you have
MY Setup
carvin v3 full stack 100 watt all tube power
a 1981 carvin (m-22 pickup) great tone
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner