Well, I've been waiting just under a week for these, they were supposed to come Tuesday, but instead of sending them off, they phoned to ask if it was okay if the Devi had a little bit of the graphic worn off (it was there last one in stock, & was probably used in store) which I was fine with, so then I was supposed to get them Wednesday, then there was too much chaos on the roads (I love saying that, seeing as though the most snow I've seen lately is about 1cm... If that!), so I was hoping for Thursday, but they never came

But finally, today, they arrived! Came in from school & ripped the packaging apart!
These are my first two pedals (forgetting my Digitech EX-7 of course ), at least the first ones I'll really use anyway!

So, on to pics? I think so! (Will use thumbnails just so there's no massive pics)
The Electro Harmonix Enigma Q-Balls & the Devi Ever Hyperion, together!

Enigma by itself.

& the Hyperion by itself.

You want to see bigger pics, just click the small pics!

& so far they sound amazing! But I think I really have to play with the Enigma a bit more to unlock it's full potential! & have to get another cable so I can hook them both up, but individually they sound great
We've got new rules for gear threads, please check the sticky. You need to add either a review or clips.
Quote by Roc8995
We've got new rules for gear threads, please check the sticky. You need to add either a review or clips.

Damn... Well, might be recording some clips tomorrow, fine if I add them then?
Quote by _-Joey-_
Damn... Well, might be recording some clips tomorrow, fine if I add them then?

You can't write a quick review of each right now?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Clips tomorrow will be fine. A review would be cool though, those aren't your usual Guitar Center type pedals.