I might be getting an M9 so I might not need a big tap tempo delay, just a screwey noise making one. The Deluxe Memory boy is cool but a bit large. The main advantage for me is that you can change the modulation rate without using an expression pedal. The lack of that on the smaller Memory boy is awkward, but i do also have enough "Large" pedals as is.
Quote by GURREN LAGANN
I might be getting an M9 so I might not need a big tap tempo delay, just a screwey noise making one. The Deluxe Memory boy is cool but a bit large. The main advantage for me is that you can change the modulation rate without using an expression pedal. The lack of that on the smaller Memory boy is awkward, but i do also have enough "Large" pedals as is.

I have the Memory Boy and I'd say the only thing that makes me wish I'd gotten a deluxe is the expression pedal controlled feedback... That would make oscillations really useful, and fun. Other than that I think the MB is easy to use and gets the job done. Given that you're getting a M9, I'd say just go for the MB... 'Screwy noise making' is its forte, with the old standby of a decent slapback type delay to back it up.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!