Whenever someone describes a band as hardcore with pop punk influences (or pop punk with hardcore influence) I get skeptical because there are a lot of really bad bands with that style. However these guys are actually decent.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Last edited by guitar_rules311 at Aug 9, 2011,
Quote by guitar_rules311
Whenever someone describes a band as hardcore with pop punk influences I get skeptical because there is a lot of really bad bands with that style. However these guys are actually decent.
I agree, for every one or two bands in the style that are decent, there's a dozen more that are just copies of the good bands, or plain bad. Over The Top puts on a great live show too, just last month they played a show in a hockey arena locker room, then three days later opened for Protest The Hero. Great bunch of dudes.
Awesome band, awesome dudes. Fogtown ch ch ch ch ch ch ch
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Quote by Pat_s1t
You see them when they came through a week or two ago?

I'm actually in Moncton haha, so yeah around then? Maybe closer to a month.. I have shitty time conception.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Yeah I checked where you lived, in case you were from John's too. Probably would've been about two weeks ago, cause they did a mini tour in Moncton, Halifax and somewhere else.

Fredericton I believe! But they didn't play the show, I'm pretty sure. Can't remember why haha. Had to work so I couldn't make it out anyways.

You in a band?
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
Fredericton I believe! But they didn't play the show, I'm pretty sure. Can't remember why haha. Had to work so I couldn't make it out anyways.

You in a band?
Nah, I wish. I only moved here about a month ago, so I haven't heard of anyone looking for a guitarist yet. I might start my own band come the fall though.