After selling my other 2x12 cab, I was finally able to afford a 2x12 cab. So I decided to buy a Zilla 2x12 Cab loaded with 2 Celestion G12H30's. It's got Bluesbreaker grill with white piping, Open-back cab. But there are 2 minor issues with the cab - It's not very sturdy and and my ValvePower head doesn't sit on the centre of the cab due to the handle getting in the way. But anyway, here's the pics

I've also got some clips in my profile under "RockMonkey Smooth Heritage Neck Pickup" http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Jak+Archer/

Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Jak Archer at Jan 8, 2010,
Very sexy, but put a review or clips up so this doesn't get closed... They're watching.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I'd say HNCD, but apparently (according to you) it's poorly built.

Time to send it back?
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
I'd say HNCD, but apparently (according to you) it's poorly built.

Time to send it back?

It's an Ex-demo cab, so I don't know if they will sort the problem out. But I should be able to live with it.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
what is the problem? Sorry to hear that. It does look nice, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^When I first got the cab, it looked really thin, it's 9 inches wide whereas my other cab was about 13 inches wide, and when I put my ValvePower on top of the cab, I noticed the cab wobbled quite a bit.

And the other problem is just minor. The strap cover gets in the way of the ValvePower so it's uneven, so I have to my ValvePower to one side of the cab.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
9 inches wide? you mean the depth (i.e. from the front to the back)? that does sound quite thin, but i'd have to check some cabs to make sure they aren't all like that

agreed that the handle is minor, that's just to do with the cab design
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yh, sorry, I mean depth . I checked Avatar's cabs and they seem to be all about 12"
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Jak Archer at Jan 8, 2010,
ah, ok.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?