So instead of have 3 seperate NPD's I desided to wait and put them all in one.

I'm not going to drag this out and give you hints so here's the first pedal:

I was deciding between the Carbon Copy and Memory Boy, I tested them out and chose the carbon copy. It was quite a bit darker sounding then the memory boy, but I like it. It’s an analog delay so it’s more suited to shorter delay times. It does Gilmour-ish delay very well, along with slapback delays. It helps thicken the sound.
Next Pedal:

Well that's certainly an odd way to receive a pedal, what could it be?

Why it's a ZVex Fuzz Factory, I find it a lot more usable then most people make it out to be. That being said it definitely has some weaknesses. It takes a long time to figure out how everything works together. For example the knob can change the volume quite a bit. It’s also a higher gain pedal and trebly, but if you play with it there is some retro fuzz to be had.

Last one:

Phase 90: I wasn't planning on this one but it was only $40, so I couldn't resist. It sound just as I thought it would, it’s like a watery organic sound. I do have a problem with it though, it starts to sound worse the more I crank my amp, but it works for bedroom use.

Some family pics:

all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
nice, happy new pedals day/month
And if I don't see ya, in a long, long while

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
Quote by metalmlitiachaz
haha is that the dwight bobble head on your amp? HNPsD

Yeah it is, I love The Office.
is that a Dwight bobble head I spy on top of your amp?????

anywho, HNPD!

edit: beaten to the question...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by iforgot120
Where did you buy that MXR-101 for $40? Or was it used?

It was used but it's in almost perfect shape, there's some really small chips in the paint.

Also I'm working on a review for the FF so this doesn't get closed.
thats a really nice rig you got there!
HNPD
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Thanks guys and so this doesn't get closed here's my Fuzz Factory review I just submitted:

ZVex Fuzz Factory
Price Paid $180
Purchased from Guitar Center

Ease of Use:
The Zvex FF come with a single piece of paper for the manual. It contains a small description of the pedal what each knob does and a few presets. With the presets it pretty easy to get good sounds out of it. However when you decide to get crazy and venture out of the presets things get more complicated. Turning knobs while the pedal is on can result in ear piercing screeches. If you learn how the knobs interact with each other it's possible to get new sounds that are even better then the presets. Also the guitar's volume knob effects the decay time a lot. /7

Sound:
I'm playing a MiM Strat through a Valveking 112. I've been using the FF more then my on board distortion. It has a very unique sound to it. It's high gain modern sounding fuzz is where it shines(think Muse) but it also can do retro fuzz (fuzzface-ish) with enough tweaking. It can also make cool but less useful sounds, such as very heavily fuzzed 8-bit sounds. Super Mario Bros FTW. Also the FF adds tons of sustain (on some settings it can also take a lot away). Harmonics ring out like crazy too. The pedal can be very noisy at times, but again this is a tweaker pedal, so the problems can be fixed. I think a lot of the noises come from AM radio frequencies because I can dial in some Spanish station pretty well./10

Reliability/Quality:
The FF supposedly can be used for like three years with the same battery. If for some reason my power supply stopped working I would trust the battery. Build wise it's got a solid aluminum housing that is the same size as an MXR pedal on its side. I trust it's not going to be breaking on me anytime soon. /10

Overall impression:
I have been playing guitar for about three years, I play blues/classic, modern rock and some metal. This pedal is more suited for the latter two. This may not be one the most versatile fuzzes but what it does, it does extremely well. If it was stolen/lost I think I might get a handpainted one. I also considered a Big Muff, but I wanted something different, so I went with the Fuzz Factory.
Overall I am very happy with it. /9
Yeah, love the fuzz factory and to discribe your setup with one word...style
Control your destiny.
HNP's D/M!

You going to mod the Phase 90? A couple of the mods are just a matter of clipping a resistor and tweaking a pot. Made a big difference in the sound of mine.

Quote by eyebanez333
HNP's D/M!

You going to mod the Phase 90? A couple of the mods are just a matter of clipping a resistor and tweaking a pot. Made a big difference in the sound of mine.

If it's a newer one you can't mod it - the components are all SMB.

The problem with the phase 90 and you cranking the amp is that it's in front of the amp. The block models sound much better in the loop, IMO.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Does the battery really last that long in the ff?

Do you not ned to take it out even when it isn't on?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Quote by bubb_tubbs
If it's a newer one you can't mod it - the components are all SMB.

The problem with the phase 90 and you cranking the amp is that it's in front of the amp. The block models sound much better in the loop, IMO.

I'm not sure how old it is but I tried it in the loop and I like the sound more. Now all I need is more cables.

Quote by demitriv
Does the battery really last that long in the ff?

Do you not ned to take it out even when it isn't on?

That's what his website says, and yes I leave the battery in all the time.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
the mods will close it unless you post a review or clips....HNPD

this idea that all N_D's must have clips or a video is retarded IMO.

go ahead. ban me.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
I love that strat...

And I have a fuzz factory too! awesome little pedal, I love the little thing.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by lkngro

go ahead. ban me.

+1

I hear you man, plus I'm horrible at giving extensive reviews too.

TS, have fun with your new pedals.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

we have ridiculously simliar taste in gear,
I own a Gibson SG Standard
And I am officialy recognized as an SG commando

Gibson 2009 SG Standard --> Peavey Classic 50 2x12

RIP Lester William Polsfuss aka Les Paul 1915-2009
RIP Stephen Ray Vaughan aka SRV 1954-1990
Quote by rocknrolldude43
+1

I hear you man, plus I'm horrible at giving extensive reviews too.

TS, have fun with your new pedals.

That was the first real review I've written, and thank you again everyone
Quote by lkngro

go ahead. ban me.

indeed....
Control your destiny.
Quote by lkngro

go ahead. ban me.

What's retarded is page after page of Crybaby, DS-1, and crap combos with a single garbage cellphone picture. At least this way they force you to tell us about your purchase and accomplish something other than simply eliciting HN_D posts.

I stand behind the mod decision. That is all I shall say on the matter.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
What's retarded is page after page of Crybaby, DS-1, and crap combos with a single garbage cellphone picture. At least this way they force you to tell us about your purchase and accomplish something other than simply eliciting HN_D posts.

I stand behind the mod decision. That is all I shall say on the matter.

This. If you can't do a decent review, record some clips, even better. It's not that hard, and it means every N_D thread will have pr0nz AND useful content. The only issue I see is that it may be a little bit pointless when we get 15 mini-reviews of a blackstar HT-5 every month

And HNGD TS
Last edited by ProgFolk12 at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by ProgFolk12
This. If you can't do a decent review, record some clips, even better. It's not that hard, and it means every N_D thread will have pr0nz AND useful content. The only issue I see is that it may be a little bit pointless when we get 15 mini-reviews of a blackstar HT-5 every month

The new system may discourage those posts altogether.

Also, happy NPW to the TS. I'm glad my advice to put the Phase 90 in the loop helped you enjoy it more.

Quote by mattman93
I'm not sure how old it is but I tried it in the loop and I like the sound more. Now all I need is more cables.

That's what his website says, and yes I leave the battery in all the time.

Thanks.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head