Page 1 of 6
For me they are:

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
Mahatma Gandhi

"Life is a journey not a destination"
Ralph Waldo Emerson (?)

"Does this rag smell li..."
I should probably not say that last one...

Your turn.

Searchbar jokes exempt
"Eye to eye, makes the world blind" - Gandhi

It's something along those lines anyway
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
"What is the point of living without curiousity?"

House said it last night.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
"I won't tell anyone if you don't"
-Uncle Hank

"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by cam_sampbell
"Eye to eye, makes the world blind" - Gandhi

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Can't be much of a "quote you live by" if you can't remember it

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
"Ernest Hemingway wrote, 'The world is a beautiful place, worth fighting for.' I agreed with the second part." - Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Half of everything is luck." - Sean Bean, Goldeneye

"You're not your car; you're not your wallet; you're not how much money you have in the bank...you're not your ****ing khakis." - Brad Pitt, Fight Club

"One love / We get to share it / It leaves you baby / If you don't care for it." - Bono, U2
Doomsday Arsenal - alternative/progressive
Fender '08 Am Std Strat w/ CS69s > MXR Classic 108 Fuzz > JH-1B Wah > MXR Dyna Comp > EHX Big Muff Pi > Maxon OD9 > MXR Phase 90 > Ibanez CS9 > MXR Carbon Copy > Boss TU-2 > Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
"Dont be a Bi*ch"

Sometimes you just need to push yourself by insulting yourself
Quote by Kilobyte
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Can't be much of a "quote you live by" if you can't remember it

Quote by cam_sampbell

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
"All you know is that you're young and tough. Don't you think those millions thought the same? If you don't know where it all went wrong, you'll just make the same mistakes again and again and again." - Lemmy
And a ton of other Motorhead songs.

Edit: "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." - Romans 12:2
Last edited by Eminored at Jan 8, 2010,
Quote by DoomsdayArsenal
"Ernest Hemingway wrote, 'The world is a beautiful place, worth fighting for.' I agreed with the second part." - Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Half of everything is luck." - Sean Bean, Goldeneye

"You're not your car; you're not your wallet; you're not how much money you have in the bank...you're not your ****ing khakis." - Brad Pitt, Fight Club

"One love / We get to share it / It leaves you baby / If you don't care for it." - Bono, U2

...and my signature. The obvious is sometimes underestimated.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
"When the moon sets in the west, the cows don't run."

-Me.

I have no idea what it means... made it up when I was in high school (and doing a lot of drugs).
"Whether you think you can or you cant, you're right" - Henry Ford

[img]http://www.dv247.com/assets/news/dvguitars/paul-reed-smith-new-guitars.jpg[/img]
"My bad habits aren't my title. My strengths and talents are my title. "
-Layne Staley
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
Everything is Possible. It's just that a lot is improbable.

-Me, and the good thing is, it makes perfect sense.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
"Business is never really good or bad out there, its only good or bad between your ears" - Zig Ziglar

[img]http://www.dv247.com/assets/news/dvguitars/paul-reed-smith-new-guitars.jpg[/img]
"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."

W.C. Fields.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. " Henry George

"When the people fear the state, there is tyranny. When the State fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson.
The playground of the world
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts
What happens in Michigan stays in Michigan.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else -- and it hasn't -- it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.
-- Homer Simpson
Quote by Rabidguitarist
Because the government would look like dicks if they suddenly started legalising substances when they've spent millions of pounds on lying to us about them.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-CS Lewis

"I have to draw the line and stand for my beliefs or they aren't beliefs at all, are they?"
-Dave Mustaine
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
"This is your life, and its ending one minute at a time." The narrator- Fight Club
Quote by dfc_jebus
there were pigeons having a huge orgy on the floor at lunch one time.

Quote by hippieboy444
get picture of her, jack-off, & wipe the cum on it.

Quote by d3adh3adch3mist
"Wolfmother, YOU SUCK!!" Mike Patton

Nickelback Sucks!
- Digg.com
Guthrie Govan = Guitar Genius
I love those lemon quotes

When life gives you lemons make an apple pie then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.

When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade stand, sell lemonade then buy a machine gun, then let's see if life will make the same mistake twice!

When life gives you lemons, find somebody who life gave fish and chips, and then have some fun.

And:

Never take life seriously, you're going to lose anyway.
Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding.

And Da Vinci:

There is no result in nature without a cause; understand the cause and you will have no need of the experiment.

Poor is the pupil that does not surpass his teacher.
"Live ends so fast, so take your chance and make it last" - "Pull The Plug" by Death
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
"Do something that scares you every day"

-That girl's water bottle..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
"Dream like you'll live forever, live like you'll die tomorrow." ~James Dean
"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~Ronald Reagan
"Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate." ~Sandra J. Dykes
"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three." ~Elayne Boosler
"Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad." ~P.D. East
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together." ~Carl Zwanzig
And the last one I'll put up, "Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about." ~Sam Ewing
Music is my refuge.
I can crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

"Whatever you think, think the opposite" - Paul Arden
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore