I was looking at getting a Boss GT-10, and noticed it has the MIDI feature, and can be connected to a PC via USB. A few quick questions:

1. Do guitar rig and adobe audition support the GT-10 as an input?

2. I've heard that some pedal can be connected to something like guitar pro, and when you play the midi will pick up the notes, and tab them immediately? Is this true, and if so, can the GT-10 do this, and if not, can any other pedal? Thanks, and sorry if this is in thee wrong forum, I couldn't find anything under effects.
1. Probably.

2. No. It isn't a Guitar-to-MIDI converter. You can use MIDI to switch patches etc. To produce MIDI note information form your guitar, you need a proper Guitar-to-MIDI system. These usually require a divided pickup (picks up every string separately). Examples would be the Terratec Axon or Roland GR-20 or VG-99.
I'm currently working on a system to generate MIDI from the motion of a guitar. More info coming soon.
You should be able to use the GT-10 for all audio applications because it's recognized as a regular audio input like a USB mic.

Get a Roland GK-3 pickup. I think Piezo's are capable of that too.
Quote by JELIFISH19
Get a Roland GK-3 pickup. I think Piezo's are capable of that too.

Be careful with that. The way you wrote that makes it seem as if the pickup alone is enough, which it isn't, you need a converter as well, as I wrote above.
I'm currently working on a system to generate MIDI from the motion of a guitar. More info coming soon.