Hey guys,

So, after GASing for everything this past holiday season, I have come to realize I really want a reverb pedal, as my HT-5 does not have one.

I figured my delay pedal could hold me over, but its not. I am swapping pickups soon on my strat and will be selling (hopefully) my SH-6 (Duncan Distortion). I assume I may get 40-50 bucks off of it?

Whats a decent verb pedal to get for around that price (maybe adding a bit more).

Heck, just throw out ideas under $100.

Thanks!
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57
I have a buddy who wants to sell me a Reverb/Delay Boss pedal, which I assume is the RV-3, do you think its a good pedal for just using reverb, as I already have the DD-7?

EDIT: Also saw this: http://richmond.craigslist.org/msg/1542508259.html

Thanks!
Last edited by sixstringedmatt at Jan 9, 2010,
The Malekko Spring Chicklet has just come out and cost $120
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I am a n00b when coming to reverb. I want reverb primarily for my VH riffs -- which I know after playing more and more with it I would eventually want use it for other tones. Is Spring Reverb all I need, or is it good to have the plate, hall, etc?
Hall reverb is more than big open roomy smooth lead kinda reverb. Not so sure on plate, spring is alot more subtle unless its cranked and you get all this surfy wetness. Cranked reverb eats alot of output though.

Tech 21 Boost RVB is what im looking at atm, very tweakable and boost to compensate.

But currently i do really like my regular holy grail, they get alot of complaints about noise and whining, but i dont get any of that. I think they're just very sensitive to the power supply/outlet used. But its a great sound, i just dislike the lack of deffinition when its turned up, but it normally doesn't go past 50% wet. Sounds alot better than my amps reverb anyhow. The HG nano is supposedly the same thing just rehoused in a smaller box.
I've heard good things about the Marshall Reflector from a friend of mine.
It should be in the price range I guess.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Hey guys,

My buddy has a RV-3 as noted earlier. I am digging the pedal, just for some basic verb. Couple of questions, as I add more wetness my volume drops, is this normal? Also, when selecting the pedal on and off, I get a bit of noise through the amp. I am curious if this is normal with any reverb pedal or maybe this one is bad?

I dont know though -- I just need basic reverb for my HT-5 and its nice to have the delay built in too, my DD7 on top of this sounds pretty nice. But I am also thinking, crap thats my 3rd Boss now, maybe it may get noisy (dont have the cables to try my EQ, DD7, and Verb all in one chain)

Feedback greatly appreciated!