have any of you had an experience were the cop just let you go and was really cool about it?

OR

Have you ever had an experience were the cop was being such an ass that you wanted to d!ck slap them.....

My dad is a cop and a couple of my friends and i were having a night out on the town needless to say we picked up a couple chicks and heading back to my friends house. I was driving and my friends were in the back with the girls....i dont think i need to say what happened back there , you fellows are smart enough.
So im driving along and i see a cops headlights flashing , i pulled over to the side and my dad came up to the driverside window. "I'm sorry officer i know i was speeding and being a little reckless on the road , it wont happen agian "
"What the hell is going on back there !!!" he said
i didnt reply my dad simply answers "You kids be careful." and leaves
POST RAWK
Last edited by crazywatermelon at Jan 8, 2010,
Well, this one time, the sherriff was being a dick, so i shot him. But the deputy was cool, so i didn't shoot him.
The Punisher
Shooter
Max Payne
The Bourne Trilogy

And for shits n giggles, I'll put in Rambo.

All examples of total badass taking-the-law into your own hands badassery.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by MightyAl
Well, this one time, the sherriff was being a dick, so i shot him. But the deputy was cool, so i didn't shoot him.

Haha. I LOLed
Bad boys, bad boys, watchu gona do...
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by crazywatermelon
"What the hell is going on back there !!!!!!!" he sez

You know, you're pretty goddamn good.

Up until this point, you had me completely reeled in. I was reading your post, casually scrolling along, thinking this was going to be mildly intelligible.

Only to be frightfully let down by this. Such a number of exclamation marks are positively preposterous. Not to mention that the spelling "sez" is literally not even a mistake a kindergartner would make.

Shame on you, TS. Making me think this thread would at least start with a good story.
Quote by ieatu
No, we're not smart enough, did they make waffles back there?

Derp.

im just glad my friends didnt say anything !
POST RAWK
Quote by MightyAl

That there reads like good song writin' material.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
My friend got let off from a 300 euro fine for pissing over a police car.

I'm sure there's a better way of wording that but I don't wanna play around with words at the moment.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by archangels666

Up until this point, you had me completely reeled in. I was reading your post, casually scrolling along, thinking this was going to be mildly intelligible.

Only to be frightfully let down by this. Such a number of exclamation marks are positively preposterous. Not to mention that the spelling "sez" is literally not even a mistake a kindergartner would make.

Shame on you, TS. Making me think this thread would at least start with a good story.

just for you I'll change it.....will that make you happy?
POST RAWK
Quote by entity0009

I'm sure there's a better way of wording that but I don't wanna play around with words at the moment.

You currently have my interest, how did he do it?
Quote by entity0009

For pissing OVER a police car?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by archangels666
ಠ_ಠ

I bet you just have to get the angle right.
I've experienced both extremes.

Once when I was out doing some casual vandalism (or rather, painting anti-gang pieces on walls with gang tags) I got caught by a couple of the local bobbies who saw what I was doing and recommended a couple more walls I could "clean up", to use their exact words.

But then there was another time when I was walking back from the tube station late at night and I was accosted by two very agressive policemen who seemed to think that walking with a hood up in freezing november weather was a crime and I must be hiding something. When they asked my name and I told them, they didn't belive I was telling the truth and asked to see some ID to prove it. When I reached into my back pocket to get my wallet out, one of them drew his CS gas and gave me a blast in the eyes. Then they handcuffed me, shoved me up against a wall and searched me. When they didn't find anything on me they walked off, leaving me blind and in agony on a street corner in the middle of Brixton.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Jan 8, 2010,
Quote by MightyAl

Well done, man.
Quote by IDread

Once when I was out doing some casual vandalism (or rather, painting anti-gang pieces on walls with gang tags) I got caught by a couple of the local bobbies who saw what I was doing and recommended a couple more walls I could "clean up", to use their exact words.

But then there was another time when I was walking back from the tube late at night and I was accosted by tow very agressive policemen who seemed to think that walking with a hood up in freezing november weather was a crime and I must be hiding something. When they asked my name and I told them, they didn't belive I was telling the truth and asked to see some ID to prove it. When I reached into my back pocket to get my wallet out, one of them drew his CS gas and gave me a blast in the eyes. Then they handcuffed me, shoved me up against a wall and searched me. When they didn't find anything on me they walked off, leaving me blind and in agony on a street corner in the middle of Brixton.

Doesn't sound like cops, just really terrible IRL trolling.
Quote by archangels666
ಠ_ಠ

Whoops, that should have been all over
Quote by ieatu
You currently have my interest, how did he do it?

Do what, get out of it, or piss?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Well, I worked as cashier at this one local mart.

There was a cop there and was just expecting to not have to pay for his stuff since the other workers usually let him go without paying since he's a cop.

Well, I wasn't having any of it.

Made him pay for the shit.

One of my coworkers pulled me aside and tried to talk some sense into me but whatever, you know?

Well, anyways, after work while I was pulling out of the lot and into the street, the cop came and stopped me over for turning in infront of another car as they had the right of way and had to slam on their brakes because of me.

****er was lying.

He just waited for me there till I came out and did that shit.

****!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by entity0009
Whoops, that should have been all over

Do what, get out of it, or piss?

No, I want to know how to do the first thing, I know how to use my penis quite well.
Quote by IDread

But then there was another time when I was walking back from the tube station late at night and I was accosted by tow very agressive policemen who seemed to think that walking with a hood up in freezing november weather was a crime and I must be hiding something. When they asked my name and I told them, they didn't belive I was telling the truth and asked to see some ID to prove it. When I reached into my back pocket to get my wallet out, one of them drew his CS gas and gave me a blast in the eyes. Then they handcuffed me, shoved me up against a wall and searched me. When they didn't find anything on me they walked off, leaving me blind and in agony on a street corner in the middle of Brixton.

The first few cops seem sound out, but the last few sound like the most bastardish ****heads going!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by ieatu
No, I want to know how to do the first thing, I know how to use my penis quite well.

He may or may not have started crying in front of the police station >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
My friend cut off a cop that was off duty and th cop PULLED OUT A GUN ON HIM just for cutting him off !!

what the fuck ?!?!

but eventually they settled it all out and the cop wes on suspention
POST RAWK
Quote by Momentosis

There was a cop there and was just expecting to not have to pay for his stuff since the other workers usually let him go without paying since he's a cop.

One of my coworkers pulled me aside and tried to talk some sense into me but whatever, you know?

Well, anyways, after work while I was pulling out of the lot and into the street, the cop came and stopped me over for turning in infront of another car as they had the right of way and had to slam on their brakes because of me.

****er was lying.

****!

Now where does that sound familar?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
We got pulled over going down the highway, and my dad just has some Zeppelin blasting in the car, and doesn't turn it down. The cop knocks on the window and my dad rolls it down and stares at the cop.

Cop: ಠ_ಠ.... "That's pretty loud, isn't it?"

Dad: "Yeah. That's the Way we Rock and Roll!!!!!!!!!!"

Cop: ಠ_ಠ I see. Where are you headed?

Dad: "Over the Hills and Far away!!!"

Cop: ಠ_ಠ...... I just want to let you know that you were speeding, therefore endangering others.

Dad: "Well, that's Nobody's Fault but Mine."

Cop: ಠ_ಠ I'll just give you a warning. Have a nice day.

Dad: Thank You.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Well, this past summer my friends and i decided to ho pthe fence into the school stadium and go into the announcer box( I just wanted to show them it was always unlocked but my stupid friend decided to yell penis over the Pa system so the whole town could hear it, and they threw a chair off the top of the announcers box, and we re-hopped the fence went back to my friends house and the cops cornered us, they simply said, nice and dont do it again there was little kids and you could of gotten hurt and drove away.
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Quote by archangels666

On topic, the first time I ever got pulled for speeding was when I was on leave from school and going to the dentist. I was running a bit late so I was going 80 in a 55 and I was listening to my music REALLY loudly. Turns out a cop followed me for about a mile (he claimed), lights flashing and siren on, without me noticing.

He let me off with a warning.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by entity0009

He may or may not have started crying in front of the police station >_>

Aw, that's not really cool.
Quote by IDread
Now where does that sound familar?

I'm going to agree with IDread on this one, that was a really pathetic attempt at trolling.

I've yet to run into a bad cop. =D
was at a party in this house once in a neighborhood with other houses closeby.

we ran out of alcohol, called someone to get more. they got in a car wreck about 100 feet from the driveway. the cops came, arrested the guy on warrants, then came up to the house party. i was on the back deck smokin a J and saw the cops. i yelled "cops, hide!!!" and got a whole room of 30 people to go completely quiet and hide in this basement. me and a few people eventually answered the door (because we didnt want them going around back and finding probable cause). at this point i was smashed, but i made sure to smell like cigarettes first. opened the door, quote: "We know exactly what you are doing in there. Go to bed."
This is just an anecdote, but it seems like most cops are either really cool or real dicks. I try to avoid cops as much as possible, so I don't have any good stories.
**** the police.

Have never had a single good experience with them.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by Momentosis

****er was lying.

****!

I was reading through that thinking "Wow it's just like that episode" then slowly it dawned. Well played