Easy question, hopefully.

I'm about to have two amps. I need a pedal/device connected to both amps and my guitar that will allow me to cycle between either amp, i.e. I hit it and instead of going into the first amp it now goes into the second.

Where can I find something like this?
My first guess would be an A/B/Y box. Would it be combo amps or amp heads?
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
A/B pedal or an A/B/Y will allow you to play them in stereo if you wish

I've herd it's much cheaper to build them from kits then to buy one but I haven't much looked into that.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Jan 8, 2010,
Someone else literally posted this the other day; I thought I had deja vu. The answer in the other thread is apparently what wintersteel said.