I'm at uni here, you see, and I've only been to Modern Music in Truro so far. Great stock, but I thought the staff were a bit condescending (although the bloke who spoke to me on the phone was A grade)

I really should explore Mojo guitars a bit; I went inside a little, was surrounded by budget models exclusively, so left. Their website would appear to indicate I was wrong to run away: http://mojoguitarsuk.com/ They must be displaying their cheaper models at the front to attract the more lucrative beginner market I suppose...

Anyone know of ANY other shops in the whole of the county? Would be much obliged..
there's mansons in in exeter, very very good shop.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
^Yeah, Exeter isn't in Cornwall.

My cousin who lives in Falmouth told me there is a good shop there, I forget the name, however. Google it? It might be the Mojo one you mentioned, actually.
Last edited by Mazzakazza at Jan 8, 2010,
Quote by Mazzakazza
^Yeah, Exeter isn't in Cornwall.

My cousin who lives in Falmouth told me there is a good shop there, I forget the name, however. Google it? It might be the Mojo one you mentioned, actually.

I know that, but it's probably one of the most respected stores in the whole country.
Exeter isn't too far from Cornwall either.

E-Married to Funny_Page
Um. Actually, it's a pain in the ass, because it's either a couple of hours each way on trains, or driving along really shitty roads until the A38. Depends where you live in Cornwall.

Also, I know Manson's (I live up the road from it) and yes it's very good, but I wouldn't come out of my way from Cornwall unless I had a very specific purchase in mind :/
Quote by Mazzakazza
Um. Actually, it's a pain in the ass, because it's either a couple of hours each way on trains, or driving along really shitty roads until the A38. Depends where you live in Cornwall.

Also, I know Manson's (I live up the road from it) and yes it's very good, but I wouldn't come out of my way from Cornwall unless I had a very specific purchase in mind :/

TS did say whole of the county, so i'm sure he wouldn't mind a little extra journey to one that he knows is good.

E-Married to Funny_Page
Exeter's waaay out of the way; like a 3 hours train journey with all the changes!

And yeah, Mojo guitars is in Falmouth; will probably check that out soon..

Still; there must be more than two shops in an entire county...
I know it's just across the Tamar, but don't bother going to Plymouth in your search, there's very little there...one really good shop with great staff, but never much interesting stock, and it's very small.