Hi guys I'm looking to buy my first acoustic. I'm willing to spend up to $200, I want 6 strings. No electronics needed, but I'm not specifically opposed to them. Same goes for cutaway, but I'd definitely prefer to have one. Oh and also I want a steel-string. I play metal normally but I want this for portability and maybe some acoustic blues/jazz.
Thanks in advance!
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Jan 8, 2010,
yamaha is probably your best option also have a look at the $300 accoustic thread Look here
Last edited by britishsligean at Jan 8, 2010,
i cant recomend one for you go to the store and try some acoustics until you find one you like then one you like in your budget
there's only one guitar i recommend in the $200 or under price range - the yamaha fg700s. solid top, nice finish, good build quality, much better than the others in this price range. the sound isn't quite as good as their $279 fg720s or their $299 fg730s, but it's still pretty good.
Quote by patticake
there's only one guitar i recommend in the $200 or under price range - the yamaha fg700s. solid top, nice finish, good build quality, much better than the others in this price range. the sound isn't quite as good as their $279 fg720s or their $299 fg730s, but it's still pretty good.

Thanks I'll definitely be looking into that one.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.