My sister is studying there, she's not a French citizen, yet she is receiving $100ish a month ( after euro conversion) from the French government, as student support or something like that. WTF? I only get $94 every 4 months from my government lol


I think we need to send over spies.
Last edited by Steel8909 at Jan 8, 2010,
We call it EMA or ALG in the UK. I used to get £30 a week when I went to college....I thought you guys had stuff like this over there.

Another score for Europe I guess