Hi there fellow rockers!
I own a Ibanez Sas36FMTL with AHS1 (S) neck pu, AHS2 (S) mid pu, True Duo Bucker (H) bridge pu.
I play some power metal, hard rock and ordinary metal and I wonder if you guys could tell me some tips for pickups?
I'm prepared to pay up to 300 dollars!

Thank you in advance!

/Alex
Is that 300 a pup or all together?

Check out Rockmonkey pup. Great custom wound pups by our own CorderouyEW.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
EMG 81s (for treble pickup) and EMG 85s (for rhythm pickup), they're active pickups, and they cost about $90. For heavy metal, EMGs will suit your every need.
Quote by EvilAngel93
EMG 81s (for treble pickup) and EMG 85s (for rhythm pickup), they're active pickups, and they cost about $90. For heavy metal, EMGs will suit your every need.

but if he doesn't want to route out the back for actives.. then actives are useless..

i'd suggest maybe a seymour duncan jb bridge/59' neck combo, i dunno what to put in the middle.. also have a look at dimarzio
Quote by EvilAngel93

Okey dokey. Every need. So long as its metal.

If you like EMGs, theres nothing else that sounds like them, but there are far better out there. My guitar with BK crawlers (crawlers! Not even one of the metal pickups) kept up with my ex-bandmates EMGs no problem at all. My warpigs killed his guitars.

Can you get BKs for $300?

Its pretty close.

Get bks. In fact, get a set of holy divers.
Quote by Shakespeare
The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, And his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted.