Tell me what you can about this amp? It said 125w on the back, but i'm hearing that thats not true....

Oh and I do hard rock/metal but i'm running through an effects board (if I get this amp) first so the fact that it's clean wont matter. In fact it'll make it better right?
I bellieve its 60 watts, it has a great clean channel, not the greatest drive. try it out and see if it works for what you want.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Tried it out. I'm a beginner, so I don't really know whats "good" per-say. That with the proccessor board is only $250 so don't tell me I should get something less because I'm just starting out
just looked it up, its actually only 25 watts of power. if you play in your bedroom mostly it wouldn't be bad per se, but it wouldnt fit your genre well. is this an ad your replying to locally?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

Nvm i think I'm just gonna go with it. I trust him, and it sounded real nice to me so sounds like a good deal to me!
if it sounds good to you thats all that matters
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020