I'm sure this question has been asked before. Where's a good place to download backing tracks / jam tracks? Does itunes have anything like this?
I did search, but it brought up pages of posts with the word "Backing track" in them, I read through a bunch and didn't find what I was looking for, so I thought I'd just ask the question again....
Yes I know how to do a Google search, I just thought someone might be able to save me some time and recommend a few good sites they use, didn't expect to get such a ignorant response.
Quote by Seanboyderf
Yes I know how to do a Google search, I just thought someone might be able to save me some time and recommend a few good sites they use, didn't expect to get such a ignorant response.

Well did you try the first search result on Google? I use that site all the time.
Quote by Seanboyderf

It took 6 minutes for the first response compared with 6 seconds to google.
How were you saving time?

Quote by Bad Technique
Yeah that one. Looks like I could use some internet lessons myself
Si
Last edited by 20Tigers at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by Seanboyderf
I did search, but it brought up pages of posts with the word "Backing track" in them, I read through a bunch and didn't find what I was looking for, so I thought I'd just ask the question again....

I understand what you mean but you should always search google first.
the problem with just doing a random google search is you never know how secure of a site you're going to find, the last thing I want to do is start downloading a bunch of viruses. I figured if I asked the question on this site, I'd get some responses of good trustworthy sites thay you use.
Quote by tenfold
Well grab an antivirus program then, because I'm highly doubting you'll find an mp3/wav with a virus in it.

In fact, you won't. An .mp3/.wav can't carry a virus -- not if it is actually an .mp3/.wav.