yeah, im a little late, i just didnt want to wait super long just to get in, even though i still ended up waiting quite some time in line.

but anyways, SUPER GOOD MOVIE, best I've seen so far without a doubt, everything just great.

but the 3D (which was totally ****ing awesome!!!) really messed with my eyes though; about 30 minutes into the movie my eyes are starting to hurt abit, and it feels like my pupils were like flexing really hard it felt like they were really stressed. i had to look off screen for a couple of seconds then i'd be ok for another 10 minutes or so. sometimes id take the glasses off and rub my eyes abit. after awhile my eyes became really dry with the same pain.

and now they still hurt, not as much though. and theyre not as dry anymore, but still slightly dry.

I remember when i was a kid i would go see Imax3D stuff and i was fine. But that was before we discovered i had hypermetropia in my left eye; basically my eye muscle (the one in my head) is weakened and i have trouble seeing things in 3D in my peripheral vision in my left eye.

Anyone ever had this experience with 3D stuff? personally this is the first time its happened to me and alot of people have semm to have never seen anyone have sore eyes as a result of it.
Quote by BurningStarlV
I thought the 3D seemed completely half assed. The only thing that came at me was like, leaves and shit.

No alien tits or anything good like that.

+1 for tits
Quote by BurningStarlV
I thought the 3D seemed completely half assed. The only thing that came at me was like, leaves and shit.

No alien tits or anything good like that.

The point of the 3D wasn't so that they could throw cheesy effects at you, it was to make the world more immersive, which they did wonderfully.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
eh i didnt think the movie was great. good special effects, but it was corny as hell. i facepalmed at a lot of parts cause some of the lines were so cheezy
I understand that the 3D wasn't so great unless you went to Imax.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by clincher09
The point of the 3D wasn't so that they could throw cheesy effects at you, it was to make the world more immersive, which they did wonderfully.

I was expecting and anticipating stuff being thrown at me.
Quote by BurningStarlV
I was expecting and anticipating stuff being thrown at me.

Then you went to the wrong movie.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
ill just take this and file it under S*HIT I ALREADY KNOW
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one