Looking for people online or if you're in IL to write some Pop-Punk/Popcore with. We could just send tabs back and forth building on each others work and grow as musicians or just have a jam fest.

Message me or post here or something, should be neat.
I agree with BK, anything upbeat is quite general. You can find upbeat songs in most any genre or sub-genre.

On another subject, a question for BK. Whatps post-rock? The bands that you list I don't see as "post-rock" but rock 'n' roll bands. I don't know At the Drive-in or Death Cab, but Coheed and Cambria seem to be a mix of prog. and alt. rock, Motion City Soundtrack are more REM alt. rock/synth pop(rock), and The Mars Volta are a mix of psychadelic and experimental rock(like a mix of pink floyd and genesis).
Quote by johnwolennon
I agree with BK, anything upbeat is quite general. You can find upbeat songs in most any genre or sub-genre.

On another subject, a question for BK. Whatps post-rock? The bands that you list I don't see as "post-rock" but rock 'n' roll bands. I don't know At the Drive-in or Death Cab, but Coheed and Cambria seem to be a mix of prog. and alt. rock, Motion City Soundtrack are more REM alt. rock/synth pop(rock), and The Mars Volta are a mix of psychadelic and experimental rock(like a mix of pink floyd and genesis).

He did never state that he was interested in post-rock, he stated that he was interested in writing pop punk, read better next time.

EDIT: Oh I see, you were refering to his signature, when did the signature said that those bands were post-rock. Perhaps he like both post-rock and those bands. (Not everyone likes only one genre.)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by sfaune92

EDIT: Oh I see, you were refering to his signature, when did the signature said that those bands were post-rock. Perhaps he like both post-rock and those bands. (Not everyone likes only one genre.)

This is true. I don't just listen to one genre, I like post-rock, but my top 5 favorite bands aren't post-rock in the slightest.
Blink 182, Motion City Soundtrack, Freshmen 15, Four Year Strong, Fall Out Boy (Take This to Your Grave Album), stuff.
Yeah it is, rofl. Way too many stairs. I was expecting you to be like just outside of Indiana or something haha.
Quote by Quik Axe Player
Looks like this will be those two instead of online.

Or it could be both!

Got a facebook or anything? We should jam sometime.
im 16 and im interested i playguitar and could play rythem. ive been playing for4 years