I'm looking for a decent distortion pedal to get a real heavy but warm distortion (think Steve Vai: Building the Church). Preferably:
Visual Sounds Jekyll and Hyde
Ibanez Jemini
M-Audio Crunch Box
Keeley DS-1
Modded Tubescreamer or Rat,
but I'm open to other offers.

I have the following to trade:
Danelectro French Toast Octave Distortion: More of a fuzz then a distortion. A little noisy, but it has A LOT of gain to it. Octave effect is switchable. I replaced it with my Russian Big Muff.

Danelectro Fish n Chips: Nice EQ, not really that noisy unless you turn the volume up a lot. All the sliders move smoothly, and the switch works well

MXR DynaComp: Good Condition. Has velcro on the back, but easy to take off.

Rocktron Hypnoflange: A little bit of wear, but only cosmetic. Sounds good, I just have no use for modulation now that I use synth.

DOD Yngwie J Malmsteem Preamp Overdrive: Good, articulate OD. Gives a little bit of a treble boost, good for soloing. Comes with an adapter so that you can use a regular 9v power supply with it.

Danelectro FAB: Overdrive, Echo, Chorus: Couple $20 pedals I can throw in if you want them. The OD actually isn't that bad, kind of like an SD-1.

Willing to trade some or all of these pedals, as well as SOME cash on top, depending on the offer. Very Willing to work with you!

Thanks!
-Bryan
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Bump
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp