Hey all, i have a Traynor YCS50 custom special (all tube). Somethings messed up. When i have it set to 15watts on the distortion channel with the gain turned up and mid/treb/bass at 12 oclock (for testing pourposes) and master volume at 12 oclock i get a really really loud, white noise sound comming from the amp. On the clean channel if i pick an open A for an example i hear a lot of noise comming from the other strings as well. I can gnelty lay my finger over to mute but i shouldnt have to do this. When it's set to 50 watts its even worse.

My noise suppressor doesnt do anything. So i went down to the shop i bought it at and plugged into theirs down there and it's nice and quiet. No noise no feedback, nothing but silence. I have to bring my amp down to them so the tech can take a look but what does this sound like? Anything i should know before i bring this thing to the tech? Thanks.
Probably your technique.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
Probably your technique.

Thanks for your ignorant assumption but it's not my technique. I never said in my post that this was happening while i was playing either. I'm not doing anything, i just have it plugged in and im getting killer feedback. Yet when i plugged it into the one at the shop it was nice and quiet.

If you have any doubts about my playing watch one of my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esOaZCOEDJA
Is your guitar/cable close to other electric devices?
Did you check if the cable is broken?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Yea i tried standing up and moving around. I tried different guitars and different cables. When i used the amp at the store i was actually sitting right infront of the amp with no noise and the same settings i have at my house. The tech said it could possibly be a preamp or one of the tubes. He also said it could be dirty power comming from the wall outlet in my house. Any truth to that?