I need to put a stereo jack in my guitar.
But I'm confused if I need to use a trs cable with it.
If so, doesn't my amp [Marshall MG] have a ts [mono] input?
If it's for EMGs, that's just for battery switching, you don't need anything else stereo.
If it's for actual stereo use, you're not going to get it with that rig.