so i have the kirk hammet dunlop crybaby, but the range of motion is very limited.
so is it possible to get another crybaby and switch the insides?
would i get the same sound out of it but with increased range?
As far I know most wah pedals are like that, you could just press the pedal down slower.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz