Page 1 of 2
http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/2010/01/08/nbc-to-shuffle-jay-leno-conan-o%E2%80%99brien-and-jimmy-fallon-reports/comment-page-1/

I'll be pissed if this does happen. One, I don't like Jay Leno and I think Conan O'Brien is funnier, two, in my opinion, Jay Leno is kind of a d*ck to take Conan's spot back after he did it for like 10 or 15 years. He gives it to Conan for a year and takes it back? And Conan might move to FOX? FOX is a piece of sh*t compared to NBC. We all now that's a step in the sh*tter.

Anyways, your thoughts?
David Letterman> All else

/topic

EDIT: I admit, I was just being confrontational, I don't watch Leno, Conan, Fallon, Kimmel, or Letterman. I watch Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Jan 9, 2010,
Uhh, Leno isn't taking his spot back, NBC is.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Jay Leno needs to retire, quick.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
They both suck.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Spartan070sarge

/topic

That show is unbearable for the sole reason you have to spend an hour listening to paul schafers whiny ass voice talking at every innapropriate moment he can :S
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Last edited by slafoo at Jan 9, 2010,
I agree, Conan is far superior to Leno, in my opinion. That being said, I definitely wouldn't mind Conan getting pushed back an hour to his old time slot. He's too careful now, and you can tell that his writers make him tell some jokes that he just hates. I think he tried a bit too hard to clean up his act for the Tonight Show, and a lot of his great humor was lost in the process. The Late Show was consistently hilarious, whereas The Tonight Show makes me laugh maybe once or twice a week.

Anyway, if they can work out a way to keep Conan on NBC but push him back to 12:30, I think it would be best for all involved. I love Conan and I want him to succeed.
Uh Craig Ferguson for the win. But seriously, I hate most of these late show guys...all of them are not funny (mostly Conan...can't stand that guy)

But Leno would be a douche for taking back his slot. lol
Love, love is a verb. Love is a doing word.

I got soul but I'm not a soldier...
The thing that annoys me about Leno's show is when he says a line, he either gets an cymbal hit, the guitarists adds his 2 cents (ah yeah jay haha), or the crowd laughs, no matter how lame.

That said, its almost the same with Conan.. But i like him more. I was a little disappointed with Ke$ha on the show last night acting like a 14 year old with the "BFF, BF4L etc"
Conan is the best entertainer/showman of all the late-night guys, Leno is the best stand-up comedian, and letterman just isnt funny. I never understood the stupid top 10 list, its never funny, its always sort of cheesy and obvious. But I think Conan should actually go back to New York and take his old time slot back. Its like he has to be too corporate on the tonight show, they dont get to do the stupid gags like the masturbating bear, or S&M Abe Lincoln anymore. Late-Night with Conan O'brien was worth staying up for, The tonight show with Conan O'brien is just..meh, I'll catch it if I think about it.
Craig Ferguson is by far the best. He should take Letterman's spot if anything. I don't give a rats ass about nbc
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Is no one concerned about Jimmy Fallon in this situation?

What would happen to his show if Leno got his (Leno's) old time slot and Conan got his (Conan's) old time slot?

I love Late Nite with Jimmy Fallon. It was rough at first, but Jimmy's really come into his own now.

I'll be extremely pissed at Leno if Jimmy is booted later in the night (I can't stay up any later without being a zombie at school...) or thrown completely off the air. I already don't like Leno, nor have I ever.
Yeah I read about this earlier today! I'll be mad at NBC/Jay Leno if Conan makes a switch to FOX. If they pushed him back to his old time slot, it wouldn't be all that bad. He could bring back a lot of his old stuff that was really funny!

Hopefully Jay Leno finally realizes that he's not funny after his flop of a show. Only part of it I really laughed at was his "Headlines" segment.
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
Last edited by TrP6 SeNiLe at Jan 9, 2010,
Conan cleaning up has nothing to do with the timeslot and everything to do with the show he's hosting. It's not his show, it's Carson's.
I'm English and what is this?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I like Craig Ferguson the best as a host. Fallon has the best show as far activities on it, lotsa neat gimmicks and themes. Kimmel has the best of both worlds, but not enough of either to stand out.

The rest fall in the middle for me. Letterman is at the bottom for me, clearly the most dependent on his writers. Conan should go to FOX, he will have more freedom to do his own thing.
The Conan O'Brien show was far better than the Tonight Show. The Chuck Norris switch, the music, the comedy, everything.

If Conan gets his own show back if Jay returns, I'll be happy.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by The Madcap
http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/2010/01/08/nbc-to-shuffle-jay-leno-conan-o%E2%80%99brien-and-jimmy-fallon-reports/comment-page-1/

I'll be pissed if this does happen. One, I don't like Jay Leno and I think Conan O'Brien is funnier, two, in my opinion, Jay Leno is kind of a d*ck to take Conan's spot back after he did it for like 10 or 15 years. He gives it to Conan for a year and takes it back? And Conan might move to FOX? FOX is a piece of sh*t compared to NBC. We all now that's a step in the sh*tter.

Anyways, your thoughts?

Conan got ****ed. Fallon got ****ed (he sucks, but I still feel bad for him)

I don't see why they're trying to save Leno. They called it an "experimental" show since they announced it. If it has low ratings that means the experiment isn't working. Pull the plug. Losing Conan will be a big mistake for them in the long run.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by direngrey680
Uh Craig Ferguson for the win. But seriously, I hate most of these late show guys...all of them are not funny (mostly Conan...can't stand that guy)

But Leno would be a douche for taking back his slot. lol

YES! Craig ftw!

Here is the food chain of late night imo.

Craig Ferguson
Conan O'Brien
Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Fallon
David Letterman
Jay Leno

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
YES! Craig ftw!

Here is the food chain of late night imo.

Craig Ferguson
Conan O'Brien
Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Fallon
David Letterman
Jay Leno
Nope.

Conan
The rest don't really matter
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Samdroid
Update.

Conan is a class act.

I don't know if that was sarcasm or not, but I would say it's a true statement. He showed a lot of humility in that release and made it clear that he's not doing what he's doing for any selfish reasons. The title of that article made him seem like an arrogant asshole, though. Goddamn media.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
leno needs to give it up. back inthe day he was hilarious but man his jokes ****ing suck now. they need to replace his writers or just let this guy retire. every joke is either making fun of george bush, arnold shwarzenegger's accent, or michael jackson. it's not funny nor will it ever be.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Leno's kind of lost his touch since he moved to Primetime.

Conan is better in my opinion.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Spartan070sarge

/topic

EDIT: I admit, I was just being confrontational, I don't watch Leno, Conan, Fallon, Kimmel, or Letterman. I watch Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert

Craig Ferguson> David Letterman...thus
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I want more Late Night With Conan O'Brien. The Tonight Show with him is good, but Late Night was fantastic. Conan is for the nerds who stay up too late.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 2