Hey there guys,

(I figured this would be the best place to post this.)

I've just recently released a 3rd instrumental guitar album, entitled "Sporadic Visions", and I just want to offer the oppertunity, for anyone interested, to check it out.

(blergh, I really feel like a salesman now heh)

"So if you're interested dial..." ... but really, if you're interested, you can grab yourself a free copy of it

here: http://rapidshare.com/files/332379033/Steve_Hart_-_Sporadic_Visions.rar.html.

...and if you like what you hear there'll be more music on the way, being hosted here: http://www.myspace.com/stevehartguitarist

Until then,
Take care fellow guitar players, music fanatics...and everyone in between

-Steve
currently listening to tale of woe segment 1 on your myspace...man i really have to admit...this is amazing o.o and for free?!? holy *beep*!!!! seriously this is amazing, there are parts that make me feel like im a legend of zelda dungeon even, this music is just crazy, im definitely downloading every album you've done when rapidshare stops bugging out on me. the musicianship in your music matches that of dream theater and spastic ink themselves, me thinks. i'd pay for this. wow man, seriously, this is exceptionally good stuff. no wonder you have over 32,000 views on your myspace lol seriously though, amazing stuff, keep at it, you just gained one more fan here

EDIT: i just managed to download the when red monkeys fly album, and the track listing/some of the song names seem to be a bit screwed up, and im a bit confused about it. do you think you could post the tracklist for it sometime please? thanks
Last edited by rikcobra at Jan 9, 2010,
Hey there Rikcobra. Thanks for listening, man. Just gotta quickly say that it's interesting how you caught onto the Legend of Zelda vibes in my music - I'm a very big fan of the works of the composer for the games (Mr. Koji Kondo)

About the 'When Red Monkeys Fly' album : It's actually quite an old album (It's more like a demo of songs I made when I was abit younger) but thanks for letting me know about the confusing layout. (If I remember, it was actually abit confusing to myself aswell hehe)

I'll go ahead and re-upload it from scratch in a simpler/more accessible layout as soon as possible.

The "Mystery & Menace" album is also quite an oldie and the production is also not quite as good but the ideas are there.

Ok then, I'll get to that then and thanks sincerely for checking out some of my music, man.

Keep it spicy! : )
-Steve
Quote by Steve Hart
Hey there Rikcobra. Thanks for listening, man. Just gotta quickly say that it's interesting how you caught onto the Legend of Zelda vibes in my music - I'm a very big fan of the works of the composer for the games (Mr. Koji Kondo)

About the 'When Red Monkeys Fly' album : It's actually quite an old album (It's more like a demo of songs I made when I was abit younger) but thanks for letting me know about the confusing layout. (If I remember, it was actually abit confusing to myself aswell hehe)

I'll go ahead and re-upload it from scratch in a simpler/more accessible layout as soon as possible.

The "Mystery & Menace" album is also quite an oldie and the production is also not quite as good but the ideas are there.

Ok then, I'll get to that then and thanks sincerely for checking out some of my music, man.

Keep it spicy! : )
-Steve

hah, cool man! legend of zelda is awesome, and koji kondo is just pure awesomeness
and thanks for the re-upload, i greatly apreciate your concern ^^ i'll download the other albums if i get the time in the next days and if rapidshare lets me o.<
and i havent heard much of the when red monkeys fly album so far, as i just downloaded, but from the little i've heard for some reason im getting a very bucketheadland-ish vibe (which is certainly good btw, buckethead's my all time favorite guitarrist/musician, and if you dont know him, i definitely recommend him )
keep up the good work man, definitely lookin forward to the re-uploads and future songs/albums/projects ^^
ah cheers Rikcobra. That's the link replaced for 'When Red Monkeys Fly'

The track listing should be (in order):

1. Inquisitive Sock Monster
2. The Penguin That Took A Left
3. Tangible Beach Ninjas
4. Welcome
5. When Red Monkeys Fly Part.1
6. When Red Monkeys Fly part.2 - Banorial Lift-off
7. When Red Monkeys Fly Part.3 - Bananamalana
8. Dream Camera 01
9. The Legend Of Angry Soup
10. Seagull Massacre