Page 1 of 3
Well its f'ing snowing in FL i hate snow. ill get some pics in a bit to dark right now but there is about a 1/16 of a inch on everything.
well its about 22 degrees celcius where i am and its 9:56pm, i love summer
member of the Australia FTW! group (pm the random hero or alter bridge to join (aussies only)
I only had two days of school this week because of the snow.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Oh noes! You live somewhere, there's about 1/16 of an inch of snow on everything and it's dark. It's not as if people in places further north have it colder. I mean, there definitely isn't a thick layer of snow on everything and -15C right here where I am now.

Also, if anyone ever gets out of school due to snow/cold, screw you

S t a i r s s r i a t S

All these weather threads... argh! We get it, it's crazy weather where you live. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by MushroomBomb

Also, if anyone ever gets out of school due to snow/cold, screw you

This was my favorite part of moving to England. The whole country freaks out when there's an inch or two of snow and everything stops for the week.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Finnepinne
All these weather threads... argh! We get it, it's crazy weather where you live. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

last time it snowed here was 77
Quote by Karvid
This was my favorite part of moving to England. The whole country freaks out when there's an inch or two of snow and everything stops for the week.

Yyyyyeah, screw you. I was at school on Friday. There were no less than -18C and loads of snow. Yay for living in a northern backwater country!

S t a i r s s r i a t S

well thank god that it held off till i got home from florida! but when i got back to Dublin, it was snowing there.
It's 27F where I live (Storfosna, Norway), and it's one of the wamer winterdays, It have been below 0F where i go to school and as low as -40F in Røros, a place bit north of where i live.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jan 9, 2010,
ive deicded.

once in done with school and college, im off to aus.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I'll trade this 25C + heat with 90% + humidity for your snow? Please?

Edit - It seems I don't even touch Adelaide. Fortunately it never gets above about 40 here, though the humidity is frequently pushing 90 + which is the real killer
Last edited by Big Spender at Jan 9, 2010,
the UK needs to man up!!! It's not that cold
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Quote by sfaune92
It's 27F where I live (Storfosna, Norway), and it's one of the wamer winterdays, It have been below 0F where i go to school and as low as -40F in Røros, a place bit north of where i live.

Presumably, you mean -27C. Røros was -40C, I know a guy living there. He said it was pretty horrible

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by Like a boss
the UK needs to man up!!! It's not that cold

lol, dude the way everyone's treatin it, you'd think it was the next ice age or something....

not that anyone who goes to school is complaining
well i'm just hoping my school doesnt close cause i've got exams next week
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
1/16th of an inch? there's about 15-16 inches in my garden and there's been snow lying since maybe the 17th-18th december?
Quote by metaldud536
It's cold and raining down here in Miami. It's like some UK weather. LAME.

yeah, its just shit weather. I want shit weather with snow.
Heck I'd definitely trade our weather for your snow. It has NEVER snowed where I live (not counting the Ice Age of course). Plus +30C every day and the rediculous humidity. It sucks arse.
Small country RIGHT ON THE GODDAMN EQUATOR called Singapore. Lucky you.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
We got about an inch of snow last night.

Last weekend we got 35cm i do believe. It's been a pretty steady -2 or -3 so it hasn't gone anywhere. Although, that should change in a week because the weather in Nova Scotia is like a pair of comfy underwear; changes once a week and doesn't get that crappy.
WHAAAT ? I live in Florida and I aint got no snow. Nothin but frost at most. Jacksonville almost got snow but not quite. Where are you?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
WHAAAT ? I live in Florida and I aint got no snow. Nothin but frost at most. Jacksonville almost got snow but not quite. Where are you?

Me too
HURRY UP WITH THE PICS!!!
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
OP is a Pussy. The snow by my house turned into a 2 inch thick layer of ice. MAN UP.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
No snow in the Melbourne area. Just really cold rain.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Like a boss
well i'm just hoping my school doesnt close cause i've got exams next week

word. if the snow disrupts mine they get pushed back leaving me with NINE A level exams in june. FML.
Balls man you lucky north floridians.
It's just cold, rainy and dismal down here.
Yahoo!
You foreigners are so fucking late with the snow! We've had it since Tuesday and my village was one of the worst hit in the region. It's still there and Ima go play some more to get away from yous without t3h sn0wz0rz
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
You guys suck. We were supposed to have a snow day in georgia friday, but it didnt snow.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Bit of a blizzard in the suburbs of south east london atm. People rushing for beans at sainsburys.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
It is about 16 degrees Fahrenheit and there is 5 inches of snow outside (12.5 cm)
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Page 1 of 3