Or % Daily Value, whatever the label says now.

Well Pit, today i'm having a lunch buffet at my desk. I forgot to make lunch and our cafeteria isn't open on Saturday's so i slammed some dollars into the local vending machine and my buffet consists of grape Mike&Ikes, Cheetos, regular Lays chips and an O'Henry bar. I feel this way i'm getting fruit, dairy, vegetables and meat/alternatives (peanuts) plus a glass of water.

I dont' usually eat this awful but it's only 1 meal on 1 day. Does the Pit generally eat like total and complete sh*t?

vEdit: Also, yes my ruler does have a smiley face, "STFU", "MOAR" and "RULER!" written on it in sharpie.
Last edited by JohnnyV at Jan 9, 2010,
Pretty much.
My breakfast consisted of two eggs and a chocolate swiss roll.
My lunch/dinner consisted of chicken burger + chips from the local chip shop.

Fairly standard, and yet my dietitian wants me to eat 800 more calories each day.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
just looking at that makes me kind of gag... just woke up so... blechh.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
you sir, are a champ.
Speak the truth and speak 'ever
Cost it what it will
For he who hide the wrong he did
Did the wrong thing still
Quote by JohnnyV
I feel this way i'm getting fruit, dairy, vegetables and meat/alternatives (peanuts) plus a glass of water..

I wouldn't count any of the things you bought into those categories, it's just reaaally poor quality.

Quote by JohnnyV
Does the Pit generally eat like total and complete sh*t?

Maybe when I was younger. I eat pretty well these days. I make my own meals, no junk food, lots of vegetables, no fat and poor quality Mcdonalds crap, extra virgin olive oil, a good variety of ingredients e.t.c.

Like today I'm making this:

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I did eat quite badly, now i just dont eat enough sometimes. However, I drink way to many energy drinks, that's pretty bad
sour shock fruit gushers complement the flavor of cheetos very well.
the game
Quote by Kensai
I wouldn't count any of the things you bought into those categories, it's just reaaally poor quality.

of course I'm kidding about encompassing anything that came out of a vending machine into any "food" category.

Although...these Lays chips are made with quality, homegrown potatoes...
Fat ****er.

I have been eating well for the last few months, but there was a time when I ate very badly.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

My fiance's brother eats nothing but boxed macaroni and stuff from the vending machine. He's 300lbs and has heart and blood pressure problems.

As long as you don't make a habit out of eating like that you will be fine. Maybe some gas and 4 alarm stomach issues, but overall you'll be fine.
Quote by rooster456
$5 says that the TS is fat.

Care to check out my profile? I think you owe someone some money.

I have no health problems people, i'm just stating that i forgot lunch and i'm eating a tonne of sh*t from a vending machine
I try to eat pretty well, but a vending-machine assault is always in order...the ones at my school have Honey Buns, dear god.
Your Signature: