Page 1 of 2
I found out the moment I shot her.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
It's just the show dude, calm down. She's still going to sing and talk in that horrid accent.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Unless the only channel you get is the Disney channel, I don't see how Hannah Montana isn't easy to ignore already.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Damn!!!!!!! I was really happy for a moment.... I thought she died!
Quote by bulldozerbob
I think someone stole my Yu-Hi-Oh cards from my class draw when I was little.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm homophobic. I can't stand gays.
this sucks. for the longest time my 4 hour practice sessions at night were sponsored by hannah. im telling you guys if you want to get good at guitar really fast just watch twilight, hannah montana, wizards of waverly place, suite life on deck, and sonny with a chance. if this is done while practicing technique and not playing songs that do nothing for you not only will you laugh at how cool the shows are but you will get really good. i promise. make sure to only watch twilight every other night though, otherwise it gets boring.
this doesnt affect us guitar players anything at all.
kill Jonas and I'll pay you a pint.
Quote by Dirge Humani
This totally affects my life, because I watch the Disney channel and all.

Yeah like... what? Why do people care?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I would rather her quit music and acting. The show is the least of my worries.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by FretKiller

i thought so as well
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
This is such a relief..

All that time I already spent not watching her will now be well spent.

/sarcasm.

Maybe now she can have her own life. Good for her.
Quote by J.J.G.
this doesnt affect us guitar players anything at all.
kill Jonas and I'll pay you a pint.

Already on it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Justen Bieber....next on the list >:]
Username is from years ago, just saying
You do know that it's just going to be replaced by a similar, annoying show that's going to be bitched about in a similar fashion, right? It's a never ending cycle, so don't get too excited there. Not that I have any problems at all with the show, Disney Channel in general, just get over it
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by FretKiller

I got my hopes up but then they were crushed. She's still alive
Yes! A family oriented show that brought entertainment and happiness to millions of viewers is ending! No longer will quirky and appropriate comedy be brought to our children all the while instilling moral values AND still having fun.

You know, for all the flaming you people do against everyone who doesn't like metal, you sure are a bunch of close minded folk.

ITT: Hating the mainstream is cool.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by rooster456 at Jan 9, 2010,
Wait....Miley Cyrus IS Hannah Montana??

I thought they were two completely different people.
Quote by rooster456
Yes! A family oriented show that brought entertainment and happiness to millions of viewers is ending! No longer will quirky and appropriate comedy be brought to our children all the while instilling moral values while still having fun.

You know, for all the flaming you people do against everyone who doesn't like metal, you sure are a bunch of close minded folk.
I listen to a lot f Pop/Rock. The Beatles, ABBA, Simply Red etc etc. I dislike metal a lot. I also dislike Hannah Montana. You're taking a very stereotypical view of us all.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Jan 9, 2010,
Don't you guys get it? The less time she spends on easily ignorable TV shows, the more time she'll spend on singing and becoming the next Lindsey Lohan. Given how the entertainment industry works the Disney show is probably the only reason she's not a slut yet, or maybe it's the only thing hiding it.
Last edited by frankv at Jan 9, 2010,
She's going to be playing herself in Sex and the City?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I heard she got her record deal from working a corner and a record producer saw her and paid for a bj and he said "hey i didnt know your throat was so deep do you sing well?"
she said "only after i clean it out with a d!ck"
so she got a record deal to support her dads heroine isuees and her brothers sex change operation....
POST RAWK
Quote by Led Pepplin
Wait....Miley Cyrus IS Hannah Montana??

I thought they were two completely different people.
I listen to a lot f Pop/Rock. The Beatles, ABBA, Simply Red etc etc. I dislike metal a lot. I also dislike Hannah Montana. You're taking a very stereotypical view of us all.

There are exceptions to every rule. I was obviously speaking in generalities.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm actually a Miley Cyrus fan (not the music, her person), because she spoke out for gay rights in the whole shitstorm that was Miss California. I must admit that I didn't expect it from her.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by rooster456
Yes! A family oriented show that brought entertainment and happiness to millions of viewers is ending! No longer will quirky and appropriate comedy be brought to our children all the while instilling moral values AND still having fun.

ITT: Hating the mainstream is cool.

IMO, it's innapropriate to make little children think it's ok to pole dance, as she did in one of her gigs. And (I'm sorry if this is wrong) but apparently the show encourages young children to think they should be dating. I think that's wrong.

Quote by el-ECTRO
IMO, it's innapropriate to make little children think it's ok to pole dance, as she did in one of her gigs. And (I'm sorry if this is wrong) but apparently the show encourages young children to think they should be dating. I think that's wrong.

Why? How else am I gonna get laid?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by crazywatermelon
I heard she got her record deal from working a corner and a record producer saw her and paid for a bj and he said "hey i didnt know your throat was so deep do you sing well?"
so she got a record deal to support her dads heroine isuees and her brothers sex change operation....

Worst trolling attempt ever...
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by el-ECTRO

Gig =/= TV show.
Quote by crazywatermelon

Don't quit your day job.

You're about as unfunny as someone can possibly be.
Quote by el-ECTRO

What happened to the days when people made their own decisions?

Are kids so fucking stupid now that they have to reenact everything they see on TV?
Quote by el-ECTRO

I have no idea about the alleged pole dancing incident, so I'm not going to touch that, but in the show she plays a high school girl, not a 10-year-old. High schoolers SHOULD be allowed to date. The dating is not the draw of the show to the young crowd, it's the pop music and the wacky adventures. If I had a daughter that was the age of the target audience of Hannah Montana, I'd much rather her be watching that than MTV or these modeling reality shows or any of the other abominations that plague tv nowadays.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Page 1 of 2