i am thinking about buying the ns-2 noise suppressor but was not sure on how i would go around setting it up with my other pedals because the ns-2 noise suppressor has OUTPUT, INPUT, SEND, RETURN.

my setup:

Amp > Zoom G2.1U > Kirk Hammets Wah > Guitar

im not sure how i would do it

advice would be great

thanks
Quote by metal head 1
my setup:

Amp > Zoom G2.1U > Kirk Hammets Wah > Guitar

WTF? Your guitar is at the end of your signal chain?
I'm currently working on a system to generate MIDI from the motion of a guitar. More info coming soon.
Alright basically instead of a normal signal chain it would go something like...

Guitar-(to INPUT on)- NS-2 -(to OUTPUT)- Amp
(from SEND jack)- Kirk Hammet Wah--Zoom G2.1U--(to RETURN jack)

Long story short, it puts your entire FX loop through the NS-2 before going to your amp, making the sound much cleaner.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by Snap017
Alright basically instead of a normal signal chain it would go something like...

Guitar-(to INPUT on)- NS-2 -(to OUTPUT)- Amp
(from SEND jack)- Kirk Hammet Wah--Zoom G2.1U--(to RETURN jack)

Long story short, it puts your entire FX loop through the NS-2 before going to your amp, making the sound much cleaner.

im a little lost mate i dont quite get where u mean NS-2 to output i dont understand the way u have labled it out
Okay, you plug the guitar into the INPUT on the NS-2. From there you take another cord, plug one end into the OUTPUT of the NS-2 and the other end to the INPUT on the amp.

with a pedal coupler, plug one end into the SEND on the NS-2, and the other into the Wah. Connect the Wah to the G2.1U. Plug the pedal coupler from the G2.1U to the RETURN on the NS-2 and you're done.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

No problem man, it confused me when I first got it too. XD