im in need of money so im trying to sell my second guitar.
this guitar has the single most elaborate inlay i have ever seen

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/...f/ceg23mine.jpg

closeup pic of inlay: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/...ff/IMG_0032.jpg

the good:

mahogany body with carved burl maple top
licensed floyd rose
maple neck with rosewood fretboard

the neck is more of a thick neck as opposed to thin one, its not a wizard profile.

i dont know what the pickups are that are in it because when i buy a guitar i assume im going to replace them with ones that i know i like. there's no name on the top so they probably aren't SD's. id rather not pull them out just to check.

i have only used it once; i plugged it in when i first got it to make sure the electronics work, which they do.

there is no brand name or serial number on this. theres no name cause it was custom made

i emailed someone from UG that does inlay work, the quote they gave me to do an inlay this elaborate was 700-900$. the inlay has some pretty crazy detail on it (i.e. scales, teeth, etc.)

the bad:

when i bought this guitar the neck got warped from shipping.

to get the action even and playable the frets will have to be re-leveled, and the nut needs to be replaced .

assuming you can get the frets re-leveled, and the nut replaced, the tech i brought it to guaranteed me that you can get the action as low (or as high) as you like.

i am willing to sell the body and neck separately, if thats what it comes down to.

i am looking for offers on this. im not really a fan of the explorer body type, as far as guitars go, i guess i should say im interested in something with a fixed bridge right now. as for amps, i like the tone of my blackstar, but i could use something with bigger speakers.

i live in California; i would be willing to ship it anywhere, but be aware that the further away you live, the more its going to cost.

please make sure you read the above ^, especially "the bad" section. i dont want to get a PM after you buy this saying "hey the neck is warped i want to trade back or ill report you"

please email me at: iminurstuff@hotmail.com , as my internet is pretty bad and i would rather check my email then navigate UG.
Quote by GuitarAl96
just PM man, im asking about the neck by its self

PM'd last night 0.-

it seems i hear about UGs PM system failing to function properly occassionally...
Hey nice guitar!! Nice inlays too!

I believe the inlay artist/builder of your guitar is a gentleman from Taiwan who is well known for his beautiful inlay work. I don't mean to put your guitar down as I don't know how good his build quality is but if it is indeed his inlay work, his craftsmanship is said to be well loved and respected. I hope this info helps and if I find out a picture or reference to who it is i will PM it to you. Best of luck on your sale!! =)
Quote by SpeedLives

it seems i hear about UGs PM system failing to function properly occassionally...

most of the time it's just people being unaware of where to check for them at.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Samboragod
Hey nice guitar!! Nice inlays too!

I believe the inlay artist/builder of your guitar is a gentleman from Taiwan who is well known for his beautiful inlay work. I don't mean to put your guitar down as I don't know how good his build quality is but if it is indeed his inlay work, his craftsmanship is said to be well loved and respected. I hope this info helps and if I find out a picture or reference to who it is i will PM it to you. Best of luck on your sale!! =)

the return shipping address was indeed taiwan. it seems the probability of you being correct is quite high. i am amazed someone recognized something like that. . everyone that has seen the inlay irl has commented on it. im still amazed at the detail...freakin scales and teeth and eyes and claws and....jeez

anyways, its still for sale...still looking for offers...like i said before, if you like it + can get the work done on it, just make an offer. you never know, you might have a peice of gear that i really want even though im not aware of it yet
just googled that name you left, that doesn't sound like the same person...

apparently guitars built by "Antonio Tsai" are prone to cracking, and he is very difficult to deal with regarding refunds and compensation...

my guitar doesn't have any cracks, and he refunded me 200$ without any fuss at all even though it was after the return policy had expired...he didn't even ask for proof (i.e. workorder, pictures) of the damage.

now im pretty sure its not the same builder...unless he got a name change, got a new source of wood, and completely turned over a new leaf 0.0
sorry for triple post, but now im positive thats not the builder.

i found the email address for Antonio Tsai, and it is not the email address i communicated with.
i can't believe im having trouble selling this 0.0

what is it thats turning people away; is it the damage thats bothering people? because it *can* be fixed, or is it the fact that there's no name on the headstock? is the economy still in the toilet? someone give me a hint??

i would love to be able to keep this, but i can't afford to keep a second guitar that i can't use T.T .

if sold in peices it would be:

neck- 400$
body-300$

anyone? =\
also have a digitech rp250 for sale

also just saw the PRS dragon inlay guitar in a new musiciansfriend catalogue. they want 16,000$ for it lol XD
Quote by SpeedLives

what is it thats turning people away; is it the damage thats bothering people? because it *can* be fixed, or is it the fact that there's no name on the headstock?
=\

FTW
Post a picture of you holding both the body & neck seperately, neck in left hand, body in right, with your UG Name & a date.

Maybe sound clips and a view down the fretboard.

Then, people may be interested.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Post a picture of you holding both the body & neck seperately, neck in left hand, body in right, with your UG Name & a date.

While doing the hoola hoop and playing a harmonica*

Then i might even be interested
ital_stal, you need to stop spamming

you offered me a low end/beginner guitar, no one would have taken that offer.

requesting a mod to delete your spam

as for pics, im not seperating the neck from the body unless i get a buyer for one of the pieces. but here's a timestamped pic + both my guitars resting on my amp.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/iminurstuff/IMG_0085.jpg
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/iminurstuff/IMG_0053.jpg

i tried taking a pic of the fretboard, but none of them really came out very well. you can't even tell where affected area is in any of them. (its not like the neck is a pretzel or anything, its actually pretty subtle.)

sound clips might be difficult because of the fret buzz in random locations, but i'll see what i can do.