Page 1 of 3
Circa the 1980s I'm thinking.

I really need to get this look seeing as I'm going to be playing guitar in a Rush tribute thing I'm doing.

Any ideas?
I do not agree with that haircut for political and moral reasons.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Buy a bunch of Hollowbodies and a Hughes and Ketner stack. It'll grow that way naturally over the course of playing the riff from "Road to Bangkok" at least 23 times.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Grow your hair long, get a bad haircut, then get a perm
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by rooster456
Buy a bunch of Hollowbodies and a Hughes and Ketner stack. It'll grow that way naturally over the course of playing the riff from "Road to Bangkok" at least 23 times.

You can't .... right wing vegans aren't allowed to have hair like that.

For moral and political reasons.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Take the CD booklet from 2112 and tell the hairdresser "Can you do something that insane?"
Quote by pwrmax
Take the CD booklet from 2112 and tell the hairdresser "Can you do something that insane?"

But 2112 is from 1973 and I want the EIGHTIES Lifeson look.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Build a time machine (a bit difficult I know, nobody said this plan was foolproof), travel back to the 80's and scalp him in his sleep?

That's probably what I'd do in your position
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Ahh, totally missed that part.
Quote by faultyy
Build a time machine (a bit difficult I know, nobody said this plan was foolproof), travel back to the 80's and scalp him in his sleep?

That's probably what I'd do in your position

I'd like a plan which doesn't involve killing someone. Especially not the single greatest guitarist ever.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'd like a plan which doesn't involve killing someone. Especially not the single greatest guitarist ever.

You can live without a scalp, just give him a rag that has been soaked in antiseptic and a handfull of paracetamol and ibuprofen until he can get to a hospital. You can probably get an autograph off him while you're there too, how awesome would that be?... Maybe he'd see the funny side and sign his scalp for you

Last edited by faultyy at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by rooster456

The ****? THE ****?!

Also what's up with this thread, you are a woman, why do you want Alex Lifesons hair?
Last edited by naedauuf at Jan 9, 2010,
Take a pic of 80s rush to the hairdressers.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by faultyy
You can live without a scalp, just give him a rag that has been soaked in antiseptic and a handfull of paracetamol and ibuprofen until he can get to a hospital

PLus, I'm female, so there are OTHER things I could think to do to a sleeping Alex Lifeson that would mean he DEFINITELY lives through the night.

It looks almost like a bowl-cut, but just in the front. And obviously you'd need to dye it if you don't have the proper colour.
Quote by Meurglys3

It looks almost like a bowl-cut, but just in the front. And obviously you'd need to dye it if you don't have the proper colour.

Now that is the epitome of HAWT!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

PLus, I'm female, so there are OTHER things I could think to do to a sleeping Alex Lifeson that would mean he DEFINITELY lives through the night.

I don't think suprise sex has ever stopped anyone from dieing of blood loss and shock, but fuck it, if you're in to a bit of the old rapeing dieing people who am I to judge.

Unless you also have a degree in medicine or at least know how to do really good stitches. In either case, this plan is quite obviously the best one, which begs the question, why are you wasting your time here and not getting cracking with the time machine?

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Now that is the epitome of HAWT!

He looks like anthea turner had an accident with some strong acid.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by tommyt
He looks like anthea turner had an accident with some strong acid.

Still would.

Would now come to think of it....
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Who said anything about killing Buckethead?
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Alex Lifeson>all

Rush is my fav band, but that is definitely pushing it.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Alex Lifeson>all

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
So guys ... to sum up

Fassa wants a new haircut

She also wants to scalp anthea turner, throw acid in her face and possibly rape her while killing buckethead.

You need help with more than your hair.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Him committing suicide the next morning doesn't count.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm serious, Alex Lifeson RAWKS!

Hence why I'm trying to get his look.

We know, but what we are trying to tell you is ... You'll still be you, but with worse hair than you have now.

Quote by Minkaro
Him committing suicide the next morning doesn't count.

FLAWLESS VICTORY!
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Last edited by tommyt at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by tommyt
We know, but what we are trying to tell you is ... You'll still be you, but with worse hair than you have now.

Come on, there are worse people I could be trying to copy.
Quote by Captain Insano
Get a picture, go to hair salon, explain the situation and ask them to make it like a pciture.

I would like an option that doesn't make me look like a creepy obsessive Rush fan.
Get a photo of him, go to the hairdressers, and go 'that please' (you don't need to explain the situation). Then watch the hairdresser die of too much 80s.

And no, you wouldn't suit it.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I would like an option that doesn't make me look like a creepy obsessive Rush fan.

Photoshop the hair on to a celebrity that it isn't considered so weird to be obsessed with?... Like one of the Spice Girls, kids liked them last time I checked

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Yeah, this thread just screams that like ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Page 1 of 3