LicenseToPunk
Certified Punker
499 IQ
We Don't Need It - Anti-Flag

I have seen multiple guitar tabs for this song not ONE bass tab! I love it and wish to learn how to play it exept i phail at tabbing out songs myself and i have not seen 1 bass tab for this song on this site, or anywwhere else! if some one has found one could you please give me the url? or just tell me if u know how to play it?? THNX!
COBHC_Erick429
COBHC for 9 years!
644 IQ
just learn it by ear?

no need to tab it out, because if you learn it by ear u usually dont forget the lines. and punk isnt very difficult to play (no offense) so chances are it just follows the chord progression and does the roots and fifths for fills.
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
LicenseToPunk
Certified Punker
499 IQ
Most punk IS easy thats true, but this isnt like one of those very simple 5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8 basslines, its like scaley hard stuffs lol and i suck at learning by ear
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
^ You should definitely start working stuff out by ear. Start with something easy, and you'll get better and better at it. If you listen to anything even vaguely obscure you will have to start doing so.

It'll make you a much better player, too. Especially when it comes to jamming with other people.

I got into C*cksparrer when I was 17, but there weren't any tabs for their songs, so I had to work out how to play them by ear. That really pushed me forward.
Rancid Ivy
connard de canard
1,355 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse
^ You should definitely start working stuff out by ear. Start with something easy, and you'll get better and better at it. If you listen to anything even vaguely obscure you will have to start doing so.

It'll make you a much better player, too. Especially when it comes to jamming with other people.

I got into C*cksparrer when I was 17, but there weren't any tabs for their songs, so I had to work out how to play them by ear. That really pushed me forward.

YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR?!

On Topic, start with some Ramones songs to learn by ear. The first song I ever learned was blitzkrieg Bop and it was by ear, but since you can probably already play it (I'm assuming), I'd start with Teenage Lobotomy, that's a pretty easy one to learn
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
LicenseToPunk
Certified Punker
499 IQ
Quote by Rancid Ivy
YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR?!

On Topic, start with some Ramones songs to learn by ear. The first song I ever learned was blitzkrieg Bop and it was by ear, but since you can probably already play it (I'm assuming), I'd start with Teenage Lobotomy, that's a pretty easy one to learn

isnt Teenage Lobotomy a song by anti-flag?? lol but thanks for the advice
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
anti-flag bass aint too easy to learn by ear
I'm an asshole.
Rancid Ivy
connard de canard
1,355 IQ
Quote by LicenseToPunk
isnt Teenage Lobotomy a song by anti-flag?? lol but thanks for the advice

What? I'm pretty sure it's a Ramone's song.
Oh, and if you really can't be arsed to find the tab by ear, buy a ****ing tab book lmfao :P
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
cecil69
UG's Dead Milkman
417 IQ
Teenage Lobotomy is by The Ramones and Teenage Kennedy Lobotomy is by Anti-Flag.
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Anti-Flag bass takes a lot of concentration to learn by ear. It's a really tedious process.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Anti-Flag bass takes a lot of concentration to learn by ear. It's a really tedious process.

Seriously I have a hard enough time learning them by tabs

but I suck
I'm an asshole.
LicenseToPunk
Certified Punker
499 IQ
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Put the bass down and get a real instrument fool.

YO SON THE BASS IS THE MOST STRAIGHT UP GANSTA INSTRUMENT EVAH BOI
BR0KENHEARTED
Banned
1,074 IQ
Quote by LicenseToPunk
YO SON THE BASS IS THE MOST STRAIGHT UP GANSTA INSTRUMENT EVAH BOI

NAhh the sound of me pistol whippin fools is