Page 1 of 3
What do you think is the funniest name ever?

I heard there's a guy in Texas called Rich Whiteman.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

That's funny?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Isn't there a hockey player or something called Randy Bumgardner?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Edward Woodward
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
My mate knows a middle aged engineer at his work called Gordon Bennett. No shit.
last.fm
"If I could prove by logic that you would die in five minutes, I should be sorry you were going to die, but my sorrow would be very much mitigated by pleasure in the proof."
G.H. Hardy
on failblog.org there was this one guy called mike litoris that was pretty amusing imo
The headmaster in the comp I went to was called Michael Hunt, lived up to his name most of the time too
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Well, its not one name, but my friends ex was called Craig, and his brother was called David. and when they got called down for dinner, it was like "CRAIG DAVID, COME DOWN FOR YOUR DINNER"
But i have to say Fifi Trixibell has to be the worst one i've heard. I feel sorry for that girl...
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by DDOW

Quote by Article
He attacked a trend of giving children bizarre names, citing several examples.
Officials had blocked Sex Fruit, Keenan Got Lucy and Yeah Detroit, he said, but Number 16 Bus Shelter, Violence and Midnight Chardonnay had been allowed.

EDIT-I first read it as "Keenan Got Lucky", now I'm dissapointed.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by Momentosis
That's funny?

Are you this big of a douche in real life or is it just behind anonymity?

Seriously...
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Bob Loblaw
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by shakin'cakes
:Are you this big of a douche in real life or is it just behind anonymity?

Seriously...

You thought that was funny? If I'm ever in a situation where I am not allowed to laugh, I'm gonna think of that post. All humor will be erased from my mind.
EDIT-
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1167869
Considering you made this thread, I wouldn't trust you on things pertaining to humor.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Jan 9, 2010,
Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son
wow, these people are a bunch of stupid drama queens. everybody dies, idiots, not every guitar breaks.

UG's resident Pokemon Leauge Champion!
Pokemon RBY CYOA!
New Zealand does not allow names that would cause offence or that are longer than 100 characters, Registrar-General Brian Clarke said.

Quote by Soul Power
Bob Loblaw

ffffuuu- I was gonna say that
Bob Loblaw's Lawblog
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by ParamoreMadXD
Well, its not one name, but my friends ex was called Craig, and his brother was called David. and when they got called down for dinner, it was like "CRAIG DAVID, COME DOWN FOR YOUR DINNER"

rofl.
CRAIG DAVID! Comin' to the pub?
last.fm
"If I could prove by logic that you would die in five minutes, I should be sorry you were going to die, but my sorrow would be very much mitigated by pleasure in the proof."
G.H. Hardy
Quote by genghisgandhi
You thought that was funny? If I'm ever in a situation where I am not allowed to laugh, I'm gonna think of that post. All humor will be erased from my mind.
EDIT-
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1167869
Considering you made this thread, I wouldn't trust you on things pertaining to humor.

Good for you I suppose
Quote by buddha

Mike oxlong
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by Finnepinne
ffffuuu- I was gonna say that
Bob Loblaw's Lawblog

Bob loblaw no habla Espanol

I just checked right now, Michael Cera has confirmed that he will be in the movie and that writing the script will be happening soon. Yes!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Dick trickle

Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
George Bush, possibly THE most joke of a name ever

Every time he talks i laugh so hard that i cry
Page 1 of 3