wearing a Lockerz shirt? I know this is kind of the same as the thread for PCA shirts, but I'm kind of curious. I just got the shirt you for becoming a Z-lister on Lockerz, and although it's kind of a nice gesture, I don't think I'll ever actually wear it....

Also, who else has one?
... wat
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by ComradSputnik
this

this.
last.fm
"If I could prove by logic that you would die in five minutes, I should be sorry you were going to die, but my sorrow would be very much mitigated by pleasure in the proof."
G.H. Hardy
Quote by herby190
wearing a Lockerz shirt? I know this is kind of the same as the thread for PCA shirts, but I'm kind of curious. I just got the shirt you for becoming a Z-lister on Lockerz, and although it's kind of a nice gesture, I don't think I'll ever actually wear it....

Also, who else has one?

Then why start a topic about it?
...marmalade is my jam.
You actually gotten anything of worth from that site yet? Or are they still waiting for new stock or something stupid?
Quote by leeb rocks
You actually gotten anything of worth from that site yet? Or are they still waiting for new stock or something stupid?
Nope; there was one small redemption right around New Years, but I missed it. I'm waiting to see if they get their act together, because they're still saying they haven't fully launched yet.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
that

i agree
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Quote by herby190
Nope; there was one small redemption right around New Years, but I missed it. I'm waiting to see if they get their act together, because they're still saying they haven't fully launched yet.

You still believe they will?
Quote by leeb rocks
You still believe they will?
It takes about a minute-and-a-half a day to log-on and do the daily, so why not just keep it up?

This smells oddly of spam...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM