Something different. Just an experiment. Everything is done by me.

Comments? Advice? Rate? Anything?

In the profile or here
I loved it. This is really beautiful. Thank youu.
last.fm
"If I could prove by logic that you would die in five minutes, I should be sorry you were going to die, but my sorrow would be very much mitigated by pleasure in the proof."
G.H. Hardy
The effects are cool but it repeats to much and it builds up to nothing and fades out.
And it's the same thing over and over so there wasn't a middle or end just a intro and build up and it goes away then your like wtf?

Anywho it would go great in like one of those horror movies or something :P Good job with production also.
@rockfan7 This will eventually be cut up and mixed around and guitars will be added. Thanks for your insight.
Quote by rockfan7
The effects are cool but it repeats to much and it builds up to nothing and fades out.
And it's the same thing over and over so there wasn't a middle or end just a intro and build up and it goes away then your like wtf?

Anywho it would go great in like one of those horror movies or something :P Good job with production also.

On the contrary I really enjoyed the minimalistic approach.

Slay 'Em, what software did you use to create this?
last.fm
"If I could prove by logic that you would die in five minutes, I should be sorry you were going to die, but my sorrow would be very much mitigated by pleasure in the proof."
G.H. Hardy
All of it was arranged in FL Studio 7. Mixed in Audacity. Other than the instruments the noises used to create the beat were sampled from various files. The main instruments are vst in FL.
Last edited by Slay 'Em at Jan 9, 2010,